Chapter 7: Preparation (Part 1)

After the news I found out from Drake the day before, I was shaken by the fact there were more vampires and that I was in danger. Sarah tried her best to console me and continually telling she would protect me no matter what. But whatever she said I knew I was putting my life in danger. 

"Jake...you have to be ready for anything...you do know that?" Sarah asked

"Prepared? of course I am..." I lied

"I just want you to be safe..." she replied

"I know...I'm going to be okay, you know?" I said

"I know...I just don't want Lily to-..." Sarah said before I interrupted 

"Sarah..." I said before putting my arms around her

"I'm going to be okay" I said again

We moved onto the bed, still kissing. She lay on top on me still kissing me. Her kisses were perfect...as perfect as her. I held her tight and started to undress.

"Not tonight...." she stopped to talk

"It's okay...I know it's-..." 

"No...no it's just I'm not really in the mood...after what has happened..."

"It's fine" I lied again

"Maybe you should see Josh or Randy before...before they come..."

"I dunno...I think Josh is still thinks it's me doing the killings and Randy has not spoke to me since Rachel died..." 

"I'm so sorry...I should have never let you get the blamed for the deaths...."

"I'm just happy the police believed it wasn't me"

After Sarah had fell asleep I stayed awake. I couldn't take my eyes of the window...I had no idea when 'Lily' would come for me...It was the first night since I found out about Sarah I didn't sleep...How could anyone sleep knowing they had a psycho vampire out to kill the covern and me...