Chapter 10: Alone

I'm alone. In every way I'm alone and I don't know where to turn. I blamed myself for the deaths of my friends...they should have never died because of my love. Did I have to give up so much to be with Sarah? Or could I just end the suffering and make Sarah leave Seattle with the reminders of the covern. So many people had died out of my actions, Molly, Terry, Rachel, Hannah, Josh, Charlie, Ryan...and I know more. I didn't know how to cope with the fact of there deaths. I sacrificed my friends for love, love for a vampire.

Maybe I could just of done the easy thing and killed myself, but would that really be easy? All I wanted was a change in my life, know I have this. I asked for a change not a new life. But who could I blame besides myself? I wasn't a child, I had to take responsibility... 

The distance between me and Sarah had become unbearable. I started to believe she was ignoring me, but why? I knew I was going to try and see her, I wanted to know why she had not even bothered to see me, or was I meant to come to her. Each day that passed not seeing her got harder and harder...It felt like she had left me to deal with the stress of the what had happened. Did she blame me for the deaths? I wished she had just speech to me but Sarah was never one to speak her mind, she always kept things to herself. If things were in a normal situation they would be so much easier but it wasn't and I'd just have to live with the fact that I was in it for life...even if it did mean lives being lost.