Chapter 5: Faye

After a amazing night with Sarah it was time to go back to school. I knew I'd have the same reaction off everyone when Rachel died, but that was something I had to live with. It's always hard to relies that people think your a murderer. Once I was out of bed and ready, Sarah had already left. When she was gone I felt lonely and lifeless. As always I went down stairs to receive my toast and then to head off. But when I was down the stairs I realised that I was home alone. I assumed my mom and dad had gone shopping. Being alone in the house was weird. I had no idea if one of the covern would come for a 'visit'. It was scary, so I made my way out the house, down the stairs and to my car. Before getting in I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was frightened by the touch but I turned around to hope Sarah would be there. I was wrong. Faye stood in front of me in her scruffy clothes, short blonde hair but like the other vampires, a perfect face. 

"Jake..." 

She looked deep into my grey/blue eyes with her dark red eyes. She looked worried.

"I need to speak to you.."

"Urm...uh" 

I was finding it hard to speak to her as this was the first time I actually spoke face-to-face to her.

"A-...about what?" I asked

"Sarah. I need you to stay away from her...it's for your safety..." 

"What?!...uh...I-...I can't do that..."

She came further towards me. I began to get worried.

"Jake...I'm so sorry...but you can't see her anymore"

"Please...p-please don't do this"

In a slitp second she was gone. I wondered what was going on. I had already decided to skip school and go to the pier. I needed to know what was happening.