chapter 2

"Hey! Calm yo' tits. Jeez." 

I couldn't believe who was talking to me. I couldn't believe who just told me to calm my tits! Jayy fucking Monroe. He was standing right in front of me, looking at me. Dahvie came out from behind me and apologized for scaring the shit out of me. I was in shock though. I couldn't say a thing. They both starred at me, very confused, as I starred right back at them. My two heroes, the two most important people to me, were standing in front of me. Looking at me. Talking to me.

I managed to work out a small "um.... hi.."

I could feel my face becoming hot and growing redder. 

"Wh-What are you... um.. doing.. here..wh-why?" I asked.

"Well Ryan here informed us of a fan inside so we had to meet the little fucker!" Dahvie said promptly.

He then appologized again and pulled me into a tight hug. Still, I could hardly believe my eyes. My heroes, in front of me, came to meet me. Why was I just starring at them?! I had practiced this moment a million times! I had it all planned! SNAP OUT OF IT!

"You.. guys.. aremyheroesandIloveyousomuch." I said, speeding up the last part. They probably couldn't even understand it. Dahvie let out a small chuckle anyways.

"DAHHHHVIIEEEEE! JAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!?!?"

Sally searched around the small Chipotle and spotted us right away due to Dahvie's hair. She instantly started stomping towards us.

"WHAT the fuck guys?! Suddenly dissapear off the bus without telling me so I have to guess where you are?! thanksssssss- oh.. hiiiiiiii i'm Sally. The one that these two asshats always forget but couldn't live without."  

She shook my hand and smiled reassuringly and I smiled back. I wasn't sure what to do next. The door opened again and Jayy turned around to see who was coming in now.

"Hey moron." I heard a voice say from behind Jayy.

"Hey bro!" Jayy said.

The boy came over to Dahvie and I. He looked familiar too but I didn't understand how I could possibly know him. He turned to me and smiled. Kyle. It just clicked. He was the boy from my school that I have been drooling over since the first time I saw him. And he was standing next to my heroes. 

"This is my brother. I try not to tell too many people and kind of keep it a secret so that he doesn't have to get hate or get crazed over by fans." Jayy said.

"Hey. I'm Kyle."