Raven Haired Boy

Sakura's pov

I was on my way to school.I had gotten extra early to make sure I was on time.

As I was walking through the gates I heard whistleing.I looked​ at where the sound was coming from, I saw a man sitting next to one of the many blossom trees.

I think he was writing something.I wasn't sure, so I decided to go and ask.As I got closer I could see what he looked like.

He was wearing a regular uniform and had dark hair

He was wearing a regular uniform and had dark hair .His black orbs concentrated to whatever​ he was doing.

I sneaked up behind him, not wanting to disturb.

He was drawing a blossom tree.The drawing was filled with details.His pencil drawing the leaves with ease.

'That's beautiful' I thought to myself.

He turned around.I must've said it out loud.

"What do you want?"he asked with an annoyed look."Nothing I was just curious of what you were doing." I looked right at him, but he stayed silent."My name is Sakura Haruno.", I said while raising out my hand for him to shake.

"I don't like to talk to fangirls, so leave me alone."he stated with a blank face.

I was angry.He doesn't have the right to be rude to people!

"Why would I ever want to be your fangirl?I don't even now you!I don't like guys that think they are better than everyone!!"

I waited for a response, but he just stared at me with a stupid smirk on his face.

Suddenly he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me down toward him.

"What the-", I became speech less as he was so close to my face with his hand around my waist and the other still holding my wrist.

He leaned in toward me, I thought he was going to kiss me .I closed my eyes waiting for impact, but it never came.When I opened my eyes he pulled back and started to walk toward the building.

"Don't ever do that again, you idiot!!!", I screamed at him.

He looked back at me a smirked."Next time don't piss me off!"he yelled back.

Sasuke's pov

That pink haired girl was different than other girls.Most never dated to scream at him and most in this school we're obsessed with him.

But The pink haired did scream at him and probably disliked him too.She was still annoying

'She's different' he thought to himself.