1

Neve lay in the hopsital bed, the machines were beeping next to her. Kenadee and poppy stood outside of their sisters hospital room, they were still not talking to each other but they both wanted to be there for their sister. "shes going to be okay right?" poppy asked and kenadee smiled "of course, shes neve she has to be" kenadee said as she picked up a crying baby india from her pram and held her. She smiled down to her neice "your mummy will be fine, she has to be" kenadee said as she smiled down to india who looked up at her, her blue eyes shining, Neves eyes. Kenadee felt a tear slid down her faace "ill take her" poppy said as she took india from kenadee "i need a minute" kenadee said as she walked away. She walked into the toilets and wiped away the tears she was scared that her sister wouldnt make it, she and neve were so close and it scared her, Kenadee hoped neve would pull through. Kenadee punched a wall she was angry, she was angry at adam flett for what he had done to her and neve, she was angry at neve for hiding her pregnancy from her, and she was angry at rachel, rachel had refused to allow kenadee and poppy visit their sister and it killed kenadee deep down.

***

Kenadee sat in the sitting room with poppy, india and emilie were both asleep, kenadee couldnt stop thinking about neve "im sorry" poppy said and kenadee looked to her "about what i said about neve, im sorry" kenadee smiled, she knew that neve wouldnt want them to fight. "india needs neve" poppy said and kenadee nodded "we need neve too, shes our sister" kenadee siad and poppy smiled "is she toms?" poppy asked and kenadee sighed "i dont know, neve lost too much blood before we could ask, mum wont even tell tom she had a baby" kenadee said "he has a right too know, she could be his daughter" poppy said and kenadee smiled "i know, ill tell him soon, i just want to see how neve is" kenadee said "you cant ken, mum wont let you see her" poppy said and kenadee rolled her eyes "oh please, like i ever listened to mum beofre, besides she has that meeting tonight so i can go besides india needs her mummy, india only has us pop, mum just ignores her, we cant do that, shes an innocent baby" kenadee said and poppy sighed "okay"

***

Kenadee walked into the hospital later that night, she held india close to her as she took a seat next to neve bedside, kenadee felt neves frozen hand and sighed "its been a month neve, you need to wake up, i mean who else id going to annoy me about max tyler, who else will steal my hair curler when you broke yours yet again. I love poppy, but shes not you, neve me and you have been through so much adam flett, he abused us, he got you hooked on drugs, he raped us both and, hes scum neve. I need you N, i need you so much it hurts, india needs you, you will be so proud of her, shes so beautiful like her mummy, you cant die i wont let you give up, i need you my annoying little sister, i love you so much neve, but you cant give up your stronger than you know" kenadee said as she started to cry, Neve was the only one kenadee could truly tell everytihng too and the thought of loosing her sister destryoed her.