20

Neve lay Amelia down for a nap as she walked into the room when're kenadee was with smile. She looked as her phone rang and answered it "hello?" Neve said as she answered the phone. She felt the colour drain from her face as she listened to the news over Tom and how he had been attacked. She felt sick at the thought. Tom was a good man and he would never hurt anyone. She knew who would of done this, it was Ross. She knew that it had happened all because Tom had tried to be there and protect her from Ross "neve, are you okay" kenadee asked as she looked to her sister. She placed Emile down and ran over to neve as her knees went weak and she fell to the ground. Kenadee pulled her close as she sobbed "it's Tom, he's been attacked. I need to get to the hospital" neve said as kenadee nodded

"I'll drop Emile off with max and I'll come with you, I am not letting you go there alone" kenadee said as neve looked to her and nodded. Neve got to the hospital and frowned. She had left Amelia at school with Rachel who was confused not knowing what was going on but she could tell it was something. She could tell that neve was frantic over something. Kenadee looked to her sister and smiled "hey, I know that your scared but it's going to be okay, Tom is a fighter and he will be fine" kenadee said as Neve looked to her with tears in her eyes and sighed "I..I know that Ross did this, that nut job was obsessed with me and Tom knew. He said he would protect me and I am going to kill him if he did this" neve said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She wasn't going to let Ross get away with this.

***

Neve arrived at the hospital with Kenadee. She went to the reception and sighed "Tom Clarkson. He's my boyfriend and he's been attacked. Where is she?" She asked as the receptionist looked at Neve "he's been taken for some tests. We don't know anything yet"

Neve swore. She had the feeling that no one would tell her anything. That's what she hated. No one trusted her with anything. Even her own mum didn't trust her at times. Kenadee took her hand "it will be okay Neve. They have to check that he hasn't had no damage to his insides. That's all" Neve wasn't sure. There was something they were hiding from her "I'm his girlfriend though Kenny. They can't do this to me. They have to tell me"

***

Neve looked up as Rose arrived at the hospital. She rolled her eyes "of course she would be here. She's not even his girlfriend anymore" Neve said quite loudly. Rose looked over "I happen to care about Tom. He respects me and I respect him" "just go Rose. Tom is mine now"

Rose walked over and smirked at the two Mason sisters "if he really loved you, he wouldn't be sleeping with me would he?"

But could Neve believe what Rose had just told her? Was everything just a lie?