15

Neve sighed to herself as she sat in her room. She smiled as kenadee walked in and sat next to her "you didn't need to so hat, take the blame" she said as kenadee looked to her and smiled "yes I did, you have been through a lot and I don't want her kicking off with you, besides it's done and I'll tell her that I had an abortion" kenadee said as neve looked to her snd smiled "you really are he best sister, you know that" neve said as she hugged kenadee who smiled "your my baby sister, I'll do anything to protect you besides it's just you and me now" kenadee said as neve looked to her and smiled. She knew that poppy was gone and it was just the two of them. She looked to a fussy Amelia and sighed as she stood up and picked her up and sat her on the bed as kenadee looked to her and smiled.

"It's all going to be okay" she said as neve nodded. She knew that she had an abortion and that tom and kenadee were the only ones that knew. She knew how Rachel would kick off and she knew that she needed to move on from it "I did the right thing besides it's been a while before mum and I argued over max" kenadee said sarcastically as neve looked to her and chuckled as she looked to Amelia and smiled as she started to change her. Kenadee looked to her and smiled "your a great mum neve, your just not ready for another baby and you need to make sure you don't fall pregnant again before you leave school as mum will find out the truth and she will full on kick off next time" kenadee said as neve looked to her and nodded "I know" neve said knowing she needed to start taking precautions

***

Later that day, neve sat in the bedroom with tom as hey sat watching tv. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I guess" she said as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug. She looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She ran her hands through is hair and moaned into he kiss as he rolled over so that he was on top of her. He ran his hands up her thighs before he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, neve walked into the house and frowned as she saw Rachel with Eddie. She was annoyed "so what your daughter has been dead a few weeks and here you are getting your leg over, your unbelievable" neve said "it's not like that neve besides it's not like you even liked poppy. She ran away so it's probably your fault she is gone" Rachel said as neve looked to her and glared as she slapped her and walked off.

Later that day, kenadee walked into the issue and frowned. She could tell that something had happened "where's neve?" She asked Rachel who rolled her eyes "in her room sulking" Rachel said as kenadee nodded as she looked to Rachel and sighed before she walked up to neves room and frowned as she saw neve lying on the ground unconscious. She frowned to herself asking herself what had happened and had she taken something?