14

Neve sat on the end of the bed and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She felt numb, she knew that poppy was dead and she didn't know how she felt about it. Neve has taken herself away and stayed with tom for the past few days. Tom Walked into the room and smiled as he looked to her. He sat next to her and smiled as he sat next to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's going to be okay, I'm here" he said as he pulled her into a hug as she sobbed into his chest as he held her close and smiled. He kissed the top of her head and held her close "it's going To be okay, I'm here and I've got you" he said as neve looked to him and smiled as he wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled.

***

Later that day, neve sat in the clinic with tom who took a hold of her hand. Kenadee was watching Amelia while she did this. Neve felt sick over what she was going to do but never knew that having an abortion was her best option as she needed to be a good mum to Amelia and she couldn't cope with having another baby. "Neve mason?" Neve heard as she sighed. She looked to tom who smiled to her "don't worry, I'm here and you'll know that this is for the best, for us and for Amelia and especially for you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I love you" she said as she kissed him slightly as he smiled as she walked off. He looked after her and sighed knowing that it was for the best and he had to be there for neve.

Neve walked out of the room as Tom stood up and smiled as she walked over to him and hugged her. He held her close and smiled as he kissed the top of her head and smiled "it's okay" he said as he held her close and smiled "I feel like a terrible person" she said as he hugged her close "no, your not. You did what you had to do and it's okay. I'm here" he said as he hugged her close as she smiled to herself. She buried her head into his chest and sighed as he held her "come on we better go" tom said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, neve got home and sighed as she saw Rachel and Eddie so we're arguing. Neve smiled as she saw kenadee with Amelia "she just woke up and she wants her mum" kenadee said as neve took Amelia from her and smiled as she held her close. Rachel walked over to where they were and looked to them "where have you been" Rachel asked "doctors" neve said as Rachel nodded "yeah? For this" Rachel said as she placed the abortion leaflet down as neve paled "I.." "I can't believe you would be so stupid and reckless" she said as neve frowned "it's not hers, it's mine" kenadee said as she lied, neve looked to her and frowned, not believing she was going to take the wrap for what neve had done.