10

Neve sighed to herself as she sat on the edge of the bed. She couldn't sleep and she couldn't stop thinking about what she had done. She ran a hand through her hair and rubbed her tired eyes and yawned. Never knew that she was tired, she was exhausted but every time she closed her eyes all that she thought about was how she was a killer and how she had killed Adam, how she had took someone's life away. Neve sighed as she looked to tom who stirred in his sleep. He reached over to her side of the bed and frowned as he realised that she wasn't there. He sat up and looked to neve and sighed. He crawled over to the side of the bed so that he was sitting next to neve.

Tom pulled her into a hug as she rested her head on his shoulder "I'm a terrible person tom, I'm a killer" neve said as he smiled "no your not, you were pushed to a limit and it was either you or him" tom said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "I can't do this, I can't live with myself" she said as tom looked to her and sighed. He could see how vulnerable and broken she seemed. Tom placed a hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears from her eyes and smiled "you can, you have to stay strong for Amelia. She needs her mum, she needs you" tom said as neve nodded as tom pulled her into a hug and held her close. He knew he had to help her through this dark path she was going through.

***

Later that morning, neve got to school and sighed. She was exhausted "I'll take Amelia to the crèche, I'll see you later" Tom said as he kissed her cheek. She looked to him and smiled as he walked off as neve walked over to kenadee. Kenadee looked to neve and sighed. She was worried over neve and how she was cold big over everything that had happened with Adam "how are you?" Kenadee asked her little sister who smiled to her "I'm okay" neve said as kenadee hugged her.

Rachel spotted neve and sighed. She walked over to neve and looked to her "mum" "neve, I want you home, you and Amelia and I don't care if your staying with our boyfriend you are still sixteen and I want you home" Rachel said as neve looked to her and sighed "mum, relax okay I'll come home of it means that much" neve said as Rachel nodded "Eddie and I are getting married"  Rachel said as neve looked to her and smirked "well it's about time" neve said as Rachel looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, neve sat in class with kenadee. Neve could see that kenadee was off. Neve looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked as kenadee looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I think hat something is going on with max, he has been acting off ever since I got out of the hospital. I think he is cheating and has someone else" kenadee said as neve looked to her and smiled. She knew she had the same fears with tom "max loved you, he wouldn't do that" neve said as Kenadee smiled to her. She hoped that neve was right.

***

Later hat day, kenadee frowned as she found neve who sat on a bench outside of the school. She walked over and sat next to her. "I talked to Tom, he's worried over you" kenadee said as neve looked to with tears in her eyes "I'm a Bad person ken, I killed someone and I hate myself for it" neve said as she started to cry and kenadee pulled her into a hug and smiled "you aren't, your a good person and you did what you had too. I promise" kenadee said as she hugged her sister and held her close.