Chappy 2 - The girl

Last time ; 

We started walking towards the guild doors the slowly opened Natsu wanted to be Lucy but it was ...

Natsu POV 

...Lisanna. Her white hair was like snow, her eyes looked like ice she was wonderful but not like Lucy. "Natsu" She called running towards me pulling me down to the ground. 

"Lisanna you are alive but how" I was so happy to have my friend back. 

"I never died. I was taken by this guy and he made me strong and powerful. I have two new magic, flower and health. He also taught me some take over souls. " Lisanna spoke , I could feel the magic power coming off her. I hope she is really strong now like Mirajane strong . 

The guild was parting . Mirajane and Elfman crying for ages and ages. I didn't cry I never cry I didn't even cry when she died. For some reason Lisanna pulled me onto the table and started to sexy dance on me, yeah it was hot but I didn't want it. She kissed me like full on make out with and for some reason I enjoyed it alot but Lucy what would she think she would hate me, I am happy Lucy isn't coming to the guild. Her smell came running into the guild she was out and see saw me I felt my own heart meaning she loves me and hates it that I am kissing Lisanna. Please forgive me. My one true love ... Lucy Heartfilia!

Lucy's POV 

I am off to the guild hall to tell my grandfather who I am. The music was playing loudly from the guild , another party. But this one was different my heart broke that day , Natsu was kissing a white haired girl who looked just like Mirajane . It must of been her sister . The one who 'died' Lisanna. I ran as fast as I could . I didn't run home no infact I went to my grandfathers house. 'Please hurry Grandfather' I told myself in my head. 

Master Makarov Pov 

It was lovely to have Lisanna back in the guild but something didn't seem right with her, Laxus felt it as well an evil energy with in her body.  As the guild partied into the night , I went home. I am too old for this now, the youngster need to have some fun. To my utter shock Lucy was sleeping at my doorstep why would she be here ? Her white skin was like snow it felt like it and looked like it. I picked her up using my magic and placed her on my bed. I made her a cup of tea and put on the heating to keep Lucy warm . 

"Master I" I heard her scream from the other room . 

"Lucy " I shout running in to help her. 

"The letter told me to give it you " She handed me a white letter. As I read it I knew it was from my daughter Layla Heartfilia Lucy was my grand daughter no wonder I knew her surname . I pulled her into a hug. " Lucy , I am so sorry . I should have remembered you " Tears escaped her eyes. 

"It's ok master" 

"No Call me gramps . We are family now and I will alway protect you." She was just like her mother . "I need to tell Laxus . He is family and can help you train . " 

" Ok thanks " 

"I will walk you home. " I said to her walking back to Lucy's little flat. 

"Good night gramps." 

"Good night Lucy."