Chappy 9

"Lucy come try and push the Phoenix power out of you" my brother screamed trying to make me push myself to the limit. a few month ago I would say this was crazy I that I Lucy Heartfillia could master some dragon slaying art, but now I am staring to get the power behind each move. However my body is still every weak; every week Gia makes me work out in the gjm.

"Alright Nix I am trying. It's just hard and I feel sick." I complained rubbing my stomach, I really did but he did not believe me.

"Come on Lucy just push through it and you have just woken up." God I hate him sometimes.

"Fine let's train but I am going to be sick on you." He playfully pushed me. Being with the dragons has been the happiest moments of my life. They have welcomed me with open arms and I want to give something back to them. The dragons all want me to become this great ruler to over throw my mother, the bitch of dragons. But I don't know if I can do it? No lucy don't think like that you can do it and when you do you are going to be the best ruler you can be.

Phoenix pushed me so hard for the next hour, before Gia came out and finally stopped our training. So said we need to have breakfast and she was right. Nix was starving me out there, wearing away at my skin and bones. He was such a wicked teacher I can not wait till I am on the other elements. And I am going to master them all p. Just wait and see...

Gia's POV

Staring into Lucy's blue eyes I could see the look of determination radiating of her. See had the look of a queen, born to rule. Every dragon warmed to my sister so quickly what gets me worried is that she doesn't know to much about dragons and they want her to the queen. Why Lucy of all people? Phoenix and I are so stronger then her? Gia don't think that. I snapped back to myself. Lucy deserved this more then any dragon. Lucy had to prove to people on earth land who she really is.

For a queen is quality that reason is stupid. Lucy should want to be queen to help the dragon world not to show so,some she can it. It shows a lack of self respect . That's what I am going to teacher her. How to be confident and strong to prove a point or protect innocent humans/ beings. I could feel my sister lost, even if she didn't know herself. The humans who had a grip on her was strong, almost indestructible. Almost. What ever they had on her was like a enchantment. Such sturdy hold on her. Who ever they were placed her such an enchantment that would take a large thing to brake and it did brake. Even I don't think she can recover from such an broken bond. Maybe I should find out? Yes. Come on Gia we are travelling to the human world. Wait! I need a plan.

After a long ponder about which of many plans I was going to take. I found the perfect one. Just go up to fairy tail and speak to the master, aka my grandfather and explain everything to him. Perfect. But I am going to need some help. My toe best dragon friends were more then happy to help; we haven't been to this world in a long time. Minus when I was going to get Lucy.

Lava and Ace met me at the clear blue waterfall. We were really going to do this. My heart began to brat faster, I was scared to met grandfather again it had been 13 years and we have both aged a lot. I wonder if my cousin was still there. The one I planted the lighting dragon power inside. He should be. Gramps and him were always together. I got to the portal spell right away, it only took me a few minuets, it's great to be the gate ruler. That job includes: I can open the portal anytime I want and if someone wants to get in or out they have to ask me first. Plus the queen never knows if we are gone or not. Like she would care anyway?

Sunshine. That was the thing we saw, strolling out of the dragon portal. "Gia" Ace voice broke me out of my thinking mind. "Where do we go now." Good question. We could walk to a hotel or strait to the guild.
"Please tell me you know what to do." Lava spoke." I don't want a repeat of last time, you got us thrown into a river." True story.
"No I know what to do." I stopped. Trying to work out where we were, only a few minuets away from the guild. " we are going to Lucy old guild... Fairy tail."