Chappy 7- Dragon world.

Opening my eyes I saw Gia on top of my leg, she was still sleeping. At frist I do not remember where I was until I saw a ice blue dragon fly above me. The sky was amazing, was such a strong blue nicer then the one on earthland. Around me was a pure green grass, flowers grew around me almost every place I looked. I was in love, one day this would be my kindom and I would love to be hear. "Lovely don't you think. Lucy" Gia voiced snapped me back from the day dream.

"Yep. I love this place so much." I told her. She hugged me from behind. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"It is great to have you back little sister." With that i hugged her back. " Let's get you back to the places." She pulled me up and we walked out of the forest.

Around the world was different habbiates, like one made out of ice or one made out of lava. It was amazing, I wanted to be here forever. Wait I can. The palaces was out of this world. It stood above a lot of houses, for the dragons in human forms, it was a 6 story building. With gold all around, it was like something out of a dream. I was in love.

Gia walked me straight to the main hall not even stopping even when I complained about wanting a piss but no keep walking. Before going into the large red doors, she stopped me and spoke. "Lucy good luck with mum" I had no idea what that ment but was mum really bad or was Gia just a rebal child who hated her.

Sitting on the gold thorne was a woman who looked just like me, she was wearing her royal blue dress that trailed around the foot of the thorne and some steps. She wore a crown above her head with every colour of the main 6 dragons. Red meaning fire. Blue meaning water. Green meaning nature. white meaning air. Yellow meaning light and black that meant dark. Mum looked amazing, she was so pretty. "Gia what are you doing here." She spat taking a drink from a golden cup.

"Bring my little sister who needs training." Mum gave her a diserpointing look. "She has the power mum" That got mother worked up a little.

"Fine. Lucy come here." She pointed to me and Gia pushed me forward. I walked up there. "You look pretty." Mum placed her hand everywhere on my body looking me over and over. There was a moment of silents from everyone to mum, sister and the servants. "She is ok." My mother spat. "She can train. Gia get to it." My mother is a bitch. I hate her now. Why would she treat her family like that. My mother is no the true caring beauty I rememebr her to be, No! she is not. My mother is a bitch.

Gia and I walked out of the main hall. " You are not staying hear. Come on you are staying with me." I did not say a thing, I was to shocked after meating my mother. Once we were outside Gia turned into a black dragon with yellow markings. She was so pretty even as a dragon. Her eyes were still the same. 'Hop on' she spoke to me but I didn't know how I just understood. Dragon powers I guesss. She flew me arbove the sky line, it was amazing. Flying was amazing, I finally flet free. The shit that was happening in my life did not matter only I was free now.

Nothing can hold me back not neven my mother.

Gia flew us over to a crave into the middle of the montain, it was dark and a little bit scary. Before we walked into the cave Gia turned into a human again. " We are home." She spoke so coldly. Hoe could a person change so quickly. My sister could.

"Nice place." I told her. Not meaning in how could she live there when her mum was the queen. I didn't understand.

" Because mum doesn't care for her children we are only things to her. " How did she know? " I can hear your brain and what you think. Only in my cave." WOW!! Shit she can hear everything. Come on Lucy stop  thinking. "Look I can turn it off if you want." She did.

"Thanks." I spoke.

"Your bed is in the next room." The bed was ok nothing specail, it was nice just to have a placed called home. I wondered when I would Start training not long now I guess. Sooner would be better.

I spent the night reading in my small little bedroom, until Gia called me from dinner. We were having chicken and pork. It was lovely as the fire cooked it well. There were a few moments of silents until Gia broke it.

"Have you ever heard the story of Zeref dragon." She stopped after that.

"Yes who hasn't" I spoke clearfully reciving a death glare that could kill me if I wasn't careful. My sister is evil.

"That's true, but do you know that he died 500 years ago, killed by a powerful wizard a dragon slayer."

"Yeah, we learn it in wizard school" Why did I saw with wizard school, now that just stupid.

"So in the dragon world when a dragon dies 500 years later on the day of their own death the dragon is reborn, with the same power and scal colours but different." She was scaring me now why did she bring this up.

"Gia what are you turning to say. "

"Lucy, I am the girl who was born on his death day. I am the new Acnologia the dragon of apocalypse." No my sister is to kind to be an monster, she is not that evil.

"Gig you are not going to turn out like him."

"How do you know that?" She screamed at me crying  her eyes out on the other side of the fire.

"Because you are good, kind heart as long as you don't kill a person you will have your kindness. You are not that monster." It made her better, after she just walked off to her bedroom not saying another word. For some reason I felt like someone was bleeding but I guess no one was.

I must stop my sister changing into that beast even if I have to kill her myself.