8th Chapter part 3 : Getting to know each other

They cooked together matapos utusan ni Arjel ang driver nito na bumili ng mga pagkain na lulutuin. Good thing the suite's kitchen is almost complete. And Zia also appreciated Arjel's skill in cooking. It was an amazing discovery that a ruthless business tycoon knew how to cook .. not just simple cooking but an expert as well.

" How did you learn to cook? " tanong ni Zia after they ate, nasa mini entertainment room sila in front of the fireplace where Arjel lit some logs to keep them warm.

" When I studied abroad I really need to learn how to cook or I'll starve. " sagot nito habang nakaakbay sa kanya. His hand is gently stroking her hair.

" C-can I ask personal question? " tanong nya ng may pag aalinlangan. She's been dreading to ask him questions but she's a little afraid and anxious.

" Fire away. " he said after kissing her hair.

She took a deep breath before, " A-are you still l-living with your ... w-wife? " she found it hard to said the last word. It's making her feelings worst.

His arms tightened around her that she felt a little secure. Naramdaman din nya ang pagbuntong hininga nito. Seems like he doesn't want to talk about his wife. And that triggered her curiousity more.

" I'm not living with her but I used to visit her from time to time to check on her. " he answered after a couple of minute silence.

As if something prick her heart. Well, what would she expect? Of course they're still married and it's his duty to check his wife.

But .. whenever he's visiting his wife may nangyayari din kaya sa mga ito?

Parang biglang sumikip ang dibdib nya ng maisip iyon.  Imagining Arjel with  his wife beside him makes her feel insane. Paano pa kung makita nya talaga ang mga ito?

" Hey, what were you thinking? " he leaned towards her para silipin ang mukha nya.

Umiling sya at iniwas ang mga mata. She doesn't want him to see those emotions that were building up inside her.

" Sweetheart, I want to be honest with you. And I want you to do the same to make this relationship work. " his eyes were still looking at her while saying those. 

She can feel his sincerity but suddenly she have this insecurity, a feeling that he might leave her anytime. 

" Zia, I know that we just barely knew each other but can I ask for your trust? "

Hindi nya alam kung bakit kapag binabanggit nito ang pangalan nya ay kinikilabutan sya. There was so much intensity and  a feeling that as if he owns her.

" Ito lang naman ang hihilingin ko sayo .. ang buong tiwala mo. " he added.