12th Chapter : Present Time

( A/N: slightly rated SPG .. read at your own risk! )

I was done washing the plates we used for breakfast when I felt Arjel's arms wrapped around me.

One year and yet he still have this strong effect on me. He can still give me goosebumps with just a simple touch and make my heart beat like I've run a thousand miles whenever he's with me.

And I keep on falling inlove with him everyday that I felt like I would die without him.

Insane, right?

And sinful .. 

But how come it felt so right?

" Will you really stay here for awhile? " he asked sadly. His head is now on my left shoulder.

" Just a couple of days, Arjel. " I answered trying to sound casual.

" Why do I have this feeling that you're running away from me? "

I smiled on that. He's too paranoid.

I spun around and stare at his melancholy expression. The smile I'm wearing earlier disappeared. I wanted to back out from my plans right now .. but I should not.

" I can rearrange my flight .. I'll stay with you here. " he said with a hint of desperation from his voice.

" You know you can't .. "

After kasi ng business conference nya dito sa Cebu ay marami syang meetings na kailangan puntahan pagbalik ng Maynila.

" Then why do you have to stay here? You know that next week I'll fly to Paris to meet other investors there. "

Nag iwas ako ng tingin. I know that, of course. And he'll be in Paris for two weeks so more or less there are three weeks that we won't see each other.

And this is the longest time that we won't be seeing each other. 

" Arjel .. "

Actually, one of the reason why I wanted to do this is to think .. alone. About us.

But I'm not thinking of leaving him. I just want to assess everything about us. And I won't be able to do that if we're together.

And one more thing we need to learn how to live our separate lives without having doubts with each other.

" Tell me you won't leave me. " he's looking straight to my eyes as if trying to see through me. " Tell me I'll still see you when I come back. "

I took a deep breath, " Of course. " I said truthfully so his doubts would lessen.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. His kisses were rough demanding for a response which I did. Fire ignited between us as our lips touched. I haven't notice that my hands are already ruffling his hair.

He pushed me against the sink while his left hand travelled down my torso. He slid his hand inside my shirt and the warmth of his skin against mine added to the hot sensation I was feeling.

He expertly unclasped the bra I was wearing with his one hand and a moan escaped from my lips as he cupped my breast. He gently massaged it while we're still kissing hotly.

His lips moved to my neck and kissed it wetly while his hands are fumbling with the button of my maong shorts.

" A-Arjel .. " my voice is hoarse due to the sensation I was feeling.

Gosh! We just did it last night then this morning when we woke up. And I can't believe that we're doing it again!

He inserted his hand inside my shorts and gently caressed me down  there.