Idk what to call this

Alex's POV:

"Why do you run whenever things get tough around here?!" Stefan yelled at me while I packed my suitcase once again.

"It's only tough because you and Damon make it that way. Just give Elena up already. Let the wench die. All she does is bring suffering to our family!" I yelled back at him. Stefan is my 'older brother'. In reality he adopted me in the early 60s when I was fifteen. He turned me when I turned twenty one. Him and Lexi were all I had for years until Stefan went off the rails again. I had to leave because of words exchanged between us.
      This pattern continues to this day. Only today we are arguing about the current Elena situation. Some big bad vampire is coming to turn her into his sacrificial lamb and the boys want to stop it. I, on the other hand, am getting the hell out of dodge. I don't even like Elena, so I don't see the problem in leaving her to fend for herself. Stefan and Damon obviously don't see it that way and are trying to get me to stay.

"No that is not true." Stefan stumbled over his words.

"I love you Stefan, you're the brother I never had but sometimes you could be so fucking blind. A vampire that is older than dirt is coming to town to kill your girl. He will succeed and kill anyone in his path, including you. Why not make it easier and get out of his way?" I had finished packing during my rant and had already made it to my car. Stefan looked heart broken at what I just told him. He knew I was right but he wasn't going to leave her behind. He was such a hufflepuff sometimes. Right as I was pulling out of the driveway Damon pulled up in my way. He angrily climbed out of his car and towards me. He opened my door, ripped me out the car, and hugged me.

"You thought you were leaving without a goodbye? You're such an ass." Damon scoffed as he pulled from the hug. I smirked at him before climbing back into my car. I moved around Damon's vehicle and drove off into the sunset.
        I drove into a drama free life with no Elena or Stefan or anything that could bother me.

(A/N) this is me trying my hand at a different type of TVD/TO fanfic... I don't know how it will work out but please comment tips and your opinions. Please be nice though!!

P. S. Sorry if any of the opinions expressed in this book offend you. Most of them are only jokes.

P.P.S. I don't own any of the characters or the plots in this book except for my OC's and their plots.