Chapter 15- Notices

Adrian P.O.V

I wake up at the usual 8 in the morning and run downstairs so grab some food. I walk into the kitchen and see Phil with a coffee in his hand sitting on the counter.

"Hey Phil," I say as I walk to the fridge to get some milk for my breakfast.

"Adrian, we need to talk," Phil says seriously.

"Um, Ok," I say sitting next to him.

"First thing, can I ask if you know what's up with Dan? I mean one day he's not coming out of his room, then the next he's talking to me like nothing happened," Phil asked.

"Um, I think you should talk to him about that," I replied awkwardly.

"Um, Ok," I said confused.

"What else did you want to talk about?" I ask getting off the counter and getting my cereal.

"If you hurt Maysie it won't end well for you," I said standing up trying to look intimidating.

"Phil, I'm not going to hurt her," I said laughing that he would say something like that.

"Good, cause when you were... out, Maysie and I hung out a lot , so I know if somethings wrong," Phil said  sitting back on the counter, "Do you want me to drop you off today?"

"Sure, you don't have to though," I said between mouth fulls of food.

"I will, I have to get Maysie to fix my phone anyway," I said before getting up and walking out. What a minute, Maysie can fix phones.

"Hey Phil?" I ask hoping he's still close.

"Yeah?" He said coming back in.

"Maysie can fix phones?" I ask surprised.

'Yeah, she can fix most electronics," He replied.

"That's cool, maybe I can ask her to fix my old stereo," I said talking to myself.

"Yeah, anyway, when do you want to be at uni?" Phil asked moving over to lean on the door frame.

"Is ten ok?" I ask.

"That's fine," Phil said before walking out. I quickly finish my breakfast and run upstairs to see if I have any texts. Just 2, one from Maysie, one from Ben.

Can you plz tell Phil if he wants his phone fixed he has to bring it to me and that he needs to check his phone more often, thanks -Maysie

When are getting here the girls wont stop talking -Ben

I reply to Maysie and tell her Phil's coming this morning. I tell Ben I will be there around 10:15. I then decide to get dressed, so I put on my grey Henley top, my dark blue jeans, my brown high lace up boots, and my grey beanie because I don't want to fix my hair this morning. I grab my bag and walk downstairs and check my phone for the time. 8:42am. Uh, why did I wake up so early. I go into the lounge and turn on my laptop. I go onto YouTube and search up 'Pewdiepie'. He has 2 new videos up. I watch both cause I have a lot of time. I start thinking and wonder if Dan and Phil know Pewdiepie. Then Phil walks in and sits down next to me.

"What you doing?" He asked looking at my laptop.

"Watching Pewdiepie," I reply showing Phil my screen.

"Oh, he's a cool guy, a bit crazy, but who isn't a bit crazy," Phil states.

"Do you know him?" I ask wanting to know.

"Yeah, he stayed in London because him and Marzia loved it here, you should meet them sometime," Phil said casually.

"That would be so cool, but could Ben and Maysie meet him too?' I ask excitedly.