Passion. Chapter two

Enjoy~ :3

The days after that went so slow. Not much happened apart from heaps of coursework and a ton of Facebook friend requests from the girls who where so "Utterly amazed" by my dance performance ... Yeah right! butt-licks.

But I knew that the longer I waited the closer the first dress performance would come and then after that, I'm going to travel the world dancing! ... Nothing seemed better until I got to the secret dance studio that every single girl including me promised to keep from anyone who asked ... Okay i cracked and told Scarlet! .. Sue me?

Upon arrival I was greeted with two very muscly and intimidating bodyguards, who searched me head to toe and practically pushed me through the door into a large stadium type thing. Not really secret i know where this is!. The O2 pavilion in London, but for the sheer size of it i'm willing to compromise.

"Blue!" Shrieked a familiar voice from behind, spinning around on my heel I addressed Victoria and rolled my eyes. She had an amazed child-at-the-zoo expression on her face and her very strong British accent was kind of unnerving..

"Isn't it wonderful Blue!, The lights, oh! .... And the boys!" 

"Boys?" I asked, in a monotone yet curios whisper

"Yes? One Direction, We are their dancers so they came to watch our first dress rehearsal, isn't it splendid!!" Her happy claps and huge smile where starting to get on my nerves.

I was about to ask who one direction where but the Russian lady who swooned over me last time because i was a good dancer was calling us down to the stage. Seriously have these people never seen dancing before?

"Girls" She clasped her hands together, spitting over anyone sitting in-front of her "I would like to introduce you to ..." She made a long sweeping motion with her arm "ONE DIRECTION!"

'Ouch! Jeez woman!' I sat there picking at my nails as the 5 boys came through the door smiling at the girls squealing, Even Victoria was hyperventilating, she looked as if she was going to burst into tears at any given moment.

Harry's POV

I've got used to all the girls screaming. In fact i kind of like it, if i'm going to spend two months on tour i might as well get to know them, but as i was signing an autograph for a girl i took no notice of, i saw a girl not really bothered. Picking her nails and curling her hair round her fingers. I have never been to a place where no girl is screaming. Why would she be a dancer here if she doesn't like the band, i could tell the Niall sensed it to because of his subtle head gestures towards her. Where she was pointing and flexing her toes. Getting ready to dance.

Blue's POV

He could have made the staring a little less obvious, i hate him already. All the girls are screaming after him like lost puppies it's hilarious. Pointing and flexing my toes with boredom I glance over at the Russian teacher who was trying to pry of a few girls. Handing them tissues to stop the mindless sniveling. "Girls, girls quiet down now" The teacher announced gesturing for the boys to come over to her, they where followed by four intimidating body guards who stood a little behind them arms tucked behind their backs;

"This is your chance to show what you can do, you are all very talented young ladies So get up on stage and freestyle!"

Sighing i stood up and made my way to where the other girls where literary pushing each-other out the way to get to the front, laughing to myself at their stupidity. i stood at the back. The teacher put a one direction song on, 'Really?' I thought.. So cheesy, ugh! Why are you all trying so hard to impress? It's so obvious' I mentally pulled my hair out sighing.

I watched for a moment. Funnest few seconds of my life, all of the girls tripping over themselves to impress, rolling my eyes i waited for the chorus and threw myself into the rhythm, dancing to my hearts content. But unlike the others I did it for myself and not for the five males staring at me with glittering eyes.. Staring!? I suddenly felt smug.

And that is when everyone turned to face me, laughing and smirking. 

"Uh ... S-Sorry Blue.." Victoria mumbled, going bright pink with embarrassment.

'Fall over i will help you up but don't bring me down with you!' I thought, cursing in my mind.

"It's okay Vicky.." I grumbled 

A hand extended towards me, and i could see all the faces of the girls crowded round me drop from there smiles and smirks, looking up i saw the smile of one of the members of one direction .. Niall? Was that his name. And he helped me up, i smiled at him confidently

"Thank you" I said, he winked and went to stand back with his band, I swear if looks could kill i would be dead 20 times over from all the glares i got from his fan girls.

--------------------------Later-------------------------------

After practice, I was taking my point shoes off and sorting out my bag, smiling to myself. 

"Blue is it?" Came a sweet yet almost child like Irish accent. Looking up i saw Niall and a body guard. Slightly more intimidating than any of the others. I shall call him Intimi-tron

"Oh yeah, Hi Niall" Trying to play it cool, i know i was getting daggers from all the other girls, standing up to meet him face to face.

"We have picked you to be our lead dancer, congratulations" I saw a small blush creep onto his cheeks, when i flung my arms around him in happiness. Great... SO SMOOTH BLUE! Way to go.

When i let go he smiled crookedly and waved goodbye as he went to join the rest of the direction boys. Harry did not look amused, what is his problem!?..