Three

I Heard A Knock At The Door And Got Up From The Couch Answering The Door To See Tristian, Amari And Jay Along With A Young Boy That Looked Thirteen Maybe Fourteen.

"Umm" I Said Looking At The Extra Guests In Confusion.

"Hey, I Hope You Don't Mind Me Bringing Jay" Tristan Said Walking Past Me To Enter My Home.

"Too Late For That" I Said Looking At Jay That Had Sly Smirk On His Face.

I Rolled My Eyes "Hey Ma" Amari Said Kissing My Cheek As He Rushed Down The Hall To His Room.

"I Wanted To Take Amari To My Crib To Sleepover, We Have Something Planned For Them This Week" Tristan Said.

I Leaned My Head Back, Tristian Usually Asks Me Especially Ahead Of Time When He Wanted To Do Things With Amari. I Knew He Was Just Trying To Show Off In Front Of Jay But I Was Going To Kill That Real Quick.

"You Know Damn Well You Need To Ask First. This Isn't How We Do Things, Just Because Your Little Homeboy Here Don't Mean Anything" I Fussed.

"Hello To You To Beyoncé " Jay Said With A Soft Smile.

"Hey" I Said Dryly.

"This Is My Son, Jordan...Jordan This Is Amari's Mom" Jay Introduced.

"Hello Ma'am" Jordan Smiled Waving His Hand Side To Side.

"Hello And Please Just Call Me Ms.Bey" I Assured.

"Bey Let Me Holla At You Real Quick" Tristan Said.

I Looked At Jay Then Tristan Walking Into The Kitchen Leaving Jay And His Son Standing By My Front Door.

"Just Because Jay Is Here Don't Mean You Get To Act Like A Damn Asshole" I Whispered.

"Bey, Now That You Guys Are In The Same City As Me I Should Be Able To Just Drop By And Say Amari Chilling With Me A Couple Of Days" Tristian Said

"I Know Your Not Used To Having Your Son So Close To You But Don't Automatically Think Respect Gets Thrown Out The Window. You Need To Ask If It's Okay, We Could've Had Something Planned" I Argued.

Tristian Sucked His Teeth "I'm Not A Kid, I Don't Have To Ask To Take My Son. You Should Be Grateful I Want To Have Him In My Life Aight"

"So It's Like Tha-"

"Can We Just Go?" Amari Said Cutting Me Off. I Quickly Turned To See The Sadness In Amari's Eyes.

"You Don't Have To Go Amari" I Said

"It's Whatever Now" Amari Said Walking Out The Kitchen. I Gave Tristan A Stank Look Before Exiting As Well.

Amari Was Walking Out The House With Jordan And Jay Was Walking Up To Me. Tristan Walked Past Us To Catch Up With The Two Boys.

"I Couldn't Help But Over Hear The Conversation, You Know Tristian Is A Good Father And He Just Wants To Have The Respect Of Just Being Able To Get His Son Whenever He Feels Like It. Now That Amari Is Here Full Time" Jay Said.

"Who Are You To Even Have A Say So In Our Business?...You Can Leave" I Shot.

Jay Stared Into My Eyes Before Clearing His Throat As He Left Out The Front Door. I Locked The Door Behind Him And Retired To My Bedroom.

Amari Was Coming Home Tonight And I Wanted Dinner Prepared Cause I Know Tristian Would Have Stopped By The Nearest Fast Food Restaurant For His Dinner. I Pushed The Cart Out Of The Grocery Store Trying To Find My Car. Once I Found It, I Popped The Trunk And Began Placing Bags Inside Of It. A Car Pulled Up Next To Mines To Park, I Didn't Pay It No Mind. I Continued To Load The Bags Into The Trunk As I Heard The Car Next To Me Turn Off And The Owner Get Out. I Immediately Rolled My Eyes As Jay Got Out Of It.