Nine

"I Can't Believe We Watched That Movie" I Said Laughing.

"I Told You I Wasn't Playing" He Said Eating The Last Bit Of The Popcorn.

"I Can't Believe You Wear Jordan's" He Said.

"Been Rocking Them Since 81'"

"That's The Year You Was Born?" He Asked. I Nodded My Head.

"It's The Fact That You Had To Copy Me And Wear The Exact Same Jordan's As Me" I Said.

"Girl Bye, I Know You Was By My Window Trying To See What I Was Wearing Tonight"

I Laughed "I Can't Stand You"

"Well Sit Down" He Said Placing His Arm Around Me Making Me Blush. I Removed His Arm "What Makes You Think You Can Be All Up On Me After You Tried To Play Me?" I Joked.

He Bit His Lip "What" I Said Confused As To Why He Was Smiling.

"Nothing, And Quit Playing You Know You Like It" He Said Putting His Arm Around Me Again.

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes "Umm Excuse Me" We Heard. We Looked To The Left To See A Young White Boy With Glasses. He Had To Be In High School.

"I Have This Photography Project And The Category Is Love. So I Have To Capture People In Love, Would You Mind-"

"Oh We're Not-"

"Sure Thing" Jay Said Cutting Me Off. It Caught Me By Surprise. We Were Barely Talking To Each Other And Hanging Out. Now We Acting Like Were Dating.

"Just Act Casual Like How You Were...In Love" He Said With A Soft Smile.

I Looked Into Jays Eyes "What Do You Know...The World Thinks We're Together" He Said Looking Down Into My Eyes. I Busted Out Laughing "Just One Boy" I Said Feeling His Arms Wrap Around My Small Frame Making Me Jump A Little.

"Relax, Let's Get This Boy An A" He Said Leaning Down Kissing My Lips. I Closed My Eyes Lifting My Foot Up I Felt His Tongue Slip Into My Mouth And Our Tongues Started To Battle. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck.

"Oh My Gosh, Thanks Guys These Are Amazing" I Heard Him Say But Our Tongues Were Still In Each Others Mouths. Jay Released From The Kiss Looking Into My Eyes. It Was Like We Both Couldn't Stop Looking Into Each Other Eyes. I've Never Been Kissed Like That Before.

"Guys" We Heard Causing Us To Look At The Kid.

"Sorry" I Said Bashfully.

"Look At These, Their Amazing. Thanks So Much, I Thought I Was Gonna Have A Hard Time Actually Finding Two Couples In Love. You'd Be Surprised, Most Of The Couples I Tried To Capture Were Either Fighting Or Not Even Looking Into Each Other Eyes" He Said.

I Nodded Blushing Really Hard. "Can You Send Me Those?" Jay Asked.

"Sure Thing, What's Your Email?" He Asked Putting His Nikon Camera Around His Neck To Pull Out His Phone.

"BigDJ@yahoo.Com" He Paused But Began Typing It Into His Phone.

"Once I Finish Editing It And Everything I'll Be Sure To Send It To You" He Smiled.

"Thank You" I Said.

"No Thank You" He Smiled.

We Walked Towards The Door. "I Wanna Take You Somewhere" Jay Said.

I Smiled "Okay"

"The Sky...It's The Most Beautiful Thing I've Ever Seen" I Said As We Walked Down The Harbor.

"It Ain't All That" He Said.

I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy "Of Course You Would-"

"Because Your The Most Beautiful Thing I've Ever Seen"He Said.

I Blushed Looking Down "Is This Your Way Of Sneaking A Date?"

"Pretty Much, I Got My Kiss , Got To Impress You With My Game" He Said Moving His Eyebrows Up And Down Making Me Blush.

"You Could Have Just Asked For A Kiss" I Said.

"And...You Would Have Curved My Ass"

I Laughed "Can't You See You Were Right?"

"Right About What?"

"Us" I Said. He Licked His Lips. I Felt His Hands On The Sides Of My Face. I Closed My Eyes Feeling His Wet Lips On Mines. I Added Tongue Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck While His Was Around My Waist. After About Two Minutes Of Making Out We Released From The Hug.

"I Told You I Was Gonna Get You" He Said.

I Nodded "I Don't Know How You Did It Jay But You Did"

"Beyoncé Knowles...Would You Do Me The Honor Of Being My Girlfriend?" He Asked.

"We've Only Known Each Other For-" I Paused Looking At His Face. Fuck It.

"Yes I'll Be Your Girlfriend" I Said.

"Now That You've Said That" He Said Bending Down On One Knee, I Was Looking At Him Confused Opening My Mouth.

He Looked Up At Me "Oh You Thought I Was Gonna Purpose?" He Said Tying His Shoe. I Pushed Him Causing Him To Fall On His Back.

"I Hate You So Much" I Said.

He Busted Out Laughing Getting Up "I Love Messing  With You" He Said Followed By A Laugh.

"I See" I Said Rolling My Eyes. I Felt Him Grab My Hand "You Make It Too Easy"