Four

I Walked Into Jays Barber Shop. I Haven't Gotten Him Off Of My Mind Since The Other Night. I Never Had Someone Encourage Me The Way He Did. I Wasn't Into Him But I Was Intrigued.

"To What Do I Owe This Pleasure?" Jay Asked As He Made His Way Over To Me.

"Calm Down...I Don't Know Any Hairstylist And I Need My Hair Braided Or Weaved Something" I Said.

"Your Lucky Nicki 3:00 Cancelled...What You Want Done?" He Asked.

"Maybe Knotless Braids, I Have Braiding Hair In This Bag" I Said Holding It Up.

"I'll Help You" He Said Grabbing The Bag.

"Damn You Bought The Whole Store? This Shit Heavy As Fuck" He Added Making Me Chuckle.

I Giggled As We Walked Over To The Young Lady's Chair. She Was On Her Phone That Had No Case. She Started Popping Her Gum Not Paying Us Any Mind.

"Nic, You Got A New Client" Jay Said. She Looked Up From Her Phone Giving A Warm Smile.

"Oh My God You're Gorgeous" She Complimented Before Placing Her Phone Down.

I Smiled "Thanks"

Jay Placed My Bag On The Dresser "Take Real Good Care Of Her Aight?" He Said Looking At Nicki.

"Will Do Boss" Nicki Said Saluting.

I Felt Her Hands Roam Through My Head "Who Did Your Sew In?"

"This Lady Back In Houston"

"Oh Your Not From Here?" She Asked.

"Nope, I Moved Down Her A Few Weeks Ago Actually"

"Ooooo Welcome To Florida Girl!" She Said Causing Me To Smile. I Pulled Out My Phone To Scroll Through It To Pass Some Time.

"What Do You Want Done? Because I See Weave And Braiding Hair In Here"

"Knotless Braids" I Answered.

"Oooo, You'll Look So Cute" She Said.

After She Was Done Taking Out My Weave I Locked My Phone "You Mean To Tell Me Under This Weave You Got Some Mixed Girl Hair?! You Half White?" She Asked Feeling Through My Loose Curls.

"No, I Just Like Longer Straight Hair Better" I Said.

"You Know People Will Kill For Your Hair Right?"

"Okay Is That Your Hair?" I Asked. Her Hair Was Flat Ironed Down Her Back Looking Shiny And Silky.

"Yup"

"That's How I Want My Hair To Be" I Said.

"Girl, Your Curl Pattern Is Gorgeous. Be Happy With It...Come On" She Said. I Got Up As We Walked To The Shampoo Area.

"Your Hair Is Beautiful...You Should Wear It" I Heard. I Turned To See Jay.

I Blushed "It's Not All That" I Said Looking Down.

"You Must Not See What I See" He Said.

I Bit My Bottom Lip Sitting In The Chair. I Laid Back As Nicki Pulled Out The Shampoo.

"Forget About The Braids...I Wanna Wear It Out" I Said Softly.

Nicki Smirked "Okay Boo"

After My Hair Was Done. I Handed Her A Hundred Dollar Bill "Keep The Change" I Said.

"Awww Thanks Hun" She Said. I Grabbed My Bag And Walked Out The Shop. I Didn't See Jay So I Guess He Went Home.

"Fuck" I Heard. I Turned To See Jay Looking At His Phone. I Was The Last Customer They Had And I Knew They Were Going To Lock Up Soon.