Eleven

I Walked Into The Barbershop And My Eyes Immediately Looked For Jay. Once I Saw Him I Smiled Brightly, I Walked Over To Him As He Sat In His Chair Scrolling Through His Phone. He Looked Up And Smiled, He Got Up Wrapping His Arms Around My Waist. "Oh You Acting All Lovey Dovey In Front Of Your Friends?" I Asked As He Leaned Down Kissing My Lips.

"Your My Girl" I Blushed Hard. I Was Blown Away How Much I Was Falling For This Man. This Same One That I Thought I Never Like This Much.

"Ayeee" I Heard Someone Say.

"Aye I See You Jay" I Heard Another Voice. I Chuckled Hearing All His Friends Gassing Him Up.

"Oop Okay, I See You Boo" I Turned To See Nicki Smirking At Us. I Blushed "Time To Get My Hair Done" I Said.

"Can I Come By Later?" He Asked.

"Not Until I Can Come By Yours" I Said As My Eyebrow Arched. I Didn't Know Why He Still Wouldn't Let Me See His Place. I Didn't Think Living In The Hood Was A Bad Thing.

"Aight Aight, Tonight You Can Come By My Crib"

"Good" I Smiled.

"Come On Girl Let Me Attack This Head" Nicki Said Sticking Out Her Tongue. I Giggled Following Her To The Chair.

"Girl You Is Looking So Cute And Your Sneakers Are Everything" She Said As I Took A Seat.

"Thanks" I Smiled Softly. One Thing About Nicki She Was Always Going To Compliment Me Which I Always Needed.

We Engaged In Conversation While She Did My Hair. She Had Did A Simple Sew In That Had Long Body Wave Down My Back.

"Wait Babe" She Said As She Pulled Out Her Phone. "Okay Turn Around Slowly" Nicki Continued And I Made The Chair Move Going In A Circle As She Recorded Me.

"Thanks" She Said Giving Me A Hug.

"I Love It Nicki" I Said Running My Hands Through The Hair. I Got Up Paying Her And Adding A Good Tip.

"Until Your Next Appointment" Nicki Winked. I Smiled And Nodded. I Turned Around To See Jay Talking To Some Woman, Jordan Was Standing Next To Her. I Realized That This Had To Be Jordan's Mother.

I Slowly Walked Up To Them And Jordan Saw Me "Hey Ms.Bey" Jordan Smiled. I Smiled Weakly Making My Way Over To Them.

"Amelia This Is Beyoncé... Beyoncé This Is Amelia Jordan's Mom" Jay Introduced.

"And Who Is This?" Amelia Asked Smiling. I Was A Little Upset. I'm Just 'Beyoncé' To Him? And On Top Of That I Could Have Sworn I Told Jay To Tell Amelia About Me.

"I Told You About Beyoncé Amelia" Jay Said With A Confused Expression.

"Don't Recall But It's Nice Meeting You" Amelia Smiled.

"Like Wise" I Smiled Weakly.

"Look I Got A Client Coming, I'll See You Later" Jay Said. Jordan Dapped Him Up And Amelia Waved Bye. I Watched Them Leave Out Of The Barber Shop. I Looked At Jay "So I'm Just Beyoncé?" I Asked.

Jay Clenched His Teeth "I Already Told Amelia About  You I Don't Why She Acting Like I Ain't Tell Her Shit"

I Licked My Lips Nodding My Head "I Believe You...I'm Sorry"

He Wrapped His Arms Around My Small Waist. I Began To Hear Whistling, The People In The Barber Shop Chanting Jay On. I Couldn't Help But Blush "Ima See You Later Tonight" Jay Whispered In My Ear.

I Nodded My Head. I Wasn't Big On Attention. I Wasn't Big On Public Affection Either But This Was Jay. And I Was Falling Fast For Him. I Leaned Up Giving Him A Quick Peck.