Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

As we are changing we can't help but compliment beach other on our stunning outfits. While Maddie and I do our makeup I am trying my best to cover the scar on my face. No matter how much concealer I wear and how much foundation I pummel into my face, the scar won't go away. Dan walks in.

"15 minutes before we have to go girls and Y/N I need you over here" he says. I look at the girls and shrug my shoulders. I walk out the doorway and out of no where Dan scares me and giggles. But immediately he     Stops and looks closely at my face.

"Makeup?" He cocks his head like a confused puppy. I nod.

"Where's the scar gone?" He asks touching where I've been repeatedly beating my face with a beauty blender.

"I covered it" I say oblivious. He licks his finger and wipes the makeup away.

"DAN. OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I scream running back into the bathroom. He grunts.

"Darling you look beautiful, even with the scar. It makes you you" he says rolling his eyes.

"Thanks babe but I've got 10 minutes" I say over my shoulder. I hear him scoff.

Our ten minutes are over and we walk out into the living room. The boys are, of course, not ready yet.  So we ended up playing music and laughing and dancing around the living room. The boys walk out at the same time and stop in their tracks.

"Wow" they both say simultaneous. We all giggle and just stand there staring at each other.

"Ok this is gross" Sam says throwing her hands into the air. We all laugh. Maddie and I walk up to our guys and they give us their arms. We call a taxi and cram ourselves in there. Maddie and I sit on our boyfriends laps and Sam sits in the middle, fake gagging the whole time. We show up to the party and everyone looks awesome. Masks everywhere. Dresses and tuxes. We walk in and Dan and Phil are immediately greeted by a whole group of YouTubers. I get uncomfortable but all I can do is latch on to Dan's arm and just let him talk. Every time a person comes up Dan introduces me to everyone. Slowly I get more and more comfortable with the party. I excuse myself to grab a drink and and all of the sudden Dan isn't where he was. I look around but he's no where to be seen. I find Maddie and Sam. Maddie is crazy wasted and Sam doesn't drink so she is completely sober. Phil comes by and we all just talk. I am constantly looking around for Dan and then suddenly the tables turn and I see him. But he's not by himself. He has his lips locked on another girl.