Prologue

Christina used to always be a happy 16 year old teenager. With many friends, a rich and lovely family and popularity at school, what else could she ask for. That all quickly changed though when her parents flew to Colorado to see her sick grandma and Christina stayed in California. When her parents never returned, her world turned upside down.

She stopped talking to everyone including her called friends and moved schools. Now she lives on her own in a huge mansion and millions in her bank account managing her dads business since he's not there anymore. She wears hoody's even though she has a closet full of the latest fashioned clothes and drives an old, rusty car to school when she has a garage full of Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Now we have Cole West, California High very own new bad boy. He also comes form a rich family and has been labeled a badboy to form his previous school because of all the pranks he has pulled.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\
What happens when Christina and Cole cross paths.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This is my first story so if you don't like it don't read it. Your opinion is not needed. I wrote this story the way I liked it so if you're gonna judge me I'm pretty sure you know were the exit button is. ;)