Chapter 8

It's being three weeks since I met Cole and everything is perfect. We've had random make out sessions, touched each other but we haven't gone all the way.

Today I woke up and had a strange feeling. A bad feeling. I went downstairs and Cole wasn't there, strange. I walks through the whole house and he wasn't anywhere to be found.
I called his number. Ring, ring, ring, ring, sorry the number you have called is not available, please leave a short 10 seco- "agh where is he?" I said in frustration.

I went upstairs and looked for an outfit to wear. I didn't have a shower because I had one last night.
I got dressed in jeans, a grey singlet and a Nike jacket with my white sneakers.

I drove to school be parked my car near the entrance. I got out and walked inside. Damn, this bad vibe is killing me.
I checked my timetable, hmm maths first up, kill myself. Just then the bell went. I went to my first class and waited for the lesson to start.

Riinnngggg
Finally, lunch.
I walked to the cafeteria and sighed. These past few weeks, at lunch I sit with Cole and his friends and we seem to get along quite well. Ever since Cole started living with me I think I have been growing feelings for him, and honestly it's scaring me so much. The fear I have of him leaving me as well kills me inside.

I walked towards his table and what I saw broke my heart slightly.
Cole was sitting at the table with a blonde Barbie on his lap making out like there's no tomorrow. He opened his eyes while still playing tonsil tennis him Barbie and smirked. My eyebrows few together in confusion. Barbie- who by the way name is Lola, pulled away and looked at where Cole was looking. Once she made eye contact with me she gave me an award winning smirk and made her way over to where I was standing.
"I know you're jealous that I have Cole but there's no need to stare" she said and continued to smirk. "I'm not jealous Barbie" I rolled my eyes. "Listen here slut! Cole is mine so stay away you stupid whore!!" She practically yelled at me. By now the whole cafeteria had their attentions towards us. I scoffed "have him, not like he meant anything to me" I said loud enough to make sure Cole heard me. I looked at him at saw his his smirk fall slightly and his eyes held hurt but only for a second, in a matter of seconds he was smirking again and he also made his way over to us. "Is she bothering you beautiful?" He asked Lola. "She called me fat and ugly Cole, I'm so hurt. I just came here to say hello" she whined and lied straight through her teeth. "Well obviously she hasn't looked in the mirror, so don't worry" he tells her. I looked back up at him. As soon as those words left his mouth I felt my eyes burning. Hurt was clear in my face but I didn't bother hiding it. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "She's so ugly her own parents probably don't want her, that's why they never come to parents, teachers night. Cause they don't care about her." She finished with a smirk. Coles eyes slightly widened at her statement but he quickly covered it up but smirking. By now tears were freely falling down my face but I didn't care. "Yeah you're probably right" he said. My eyes widened and I looked at him again.
"Don't ever come back home. I hate you so much Cole." I said said staring straight into his eyes. "Don't worry, in case you haven't noticed my clothes are not there anymore". He smirked. I shook my head trying to process what just happened. "Whatever" I said, but being able to think of a response since my brain isn't working. Lola grabbed a salad form a near by table and emptied all of on my head. By now Im pretty sure steam was coming out of my ears. I raised my fist my punched her straight in the nose. The sickening sound of the nose braking gave me satisfaction. I looked up at Cole slapped him across the face and walked out.