Chapter 6

I dipped my toe in to check the temperature of he pool. "It's the perfect temper-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because I was pushed inside the pool. Once I resurfaced I glared at Cole before he jumped in as well. "Asshole why would you do that, I could've drowned" I glared even harder. "If you keep glaring your face is going to get stuck like that" he said and started laughing. Then an idea popped in my head. If he is going to be like that, im going to give him the silent treatment. "Your face was hilarious though" he said. I just turned my head and swam away. "Aww are you mad at me?" he asked in amusement and he came closer to me. "Talk to me Christina" I just turned my head. Then out of know where I felt a pair of arms going down my back all the way to my ass. He squeezed it hard. "Ok fine I'll talk to you" I sighed in defeat. "Yay, that always works" he said. I rolled my eyes and swam away once again. I layer my head on the edge of the pool. I felt Coles hot breath on the back of my neck and his hands resting on my hips. I turned around and looked at him. He learned in and before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. And I liked it. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my butt. He licked by lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He growled into the kiss and squeezed my ass once again. I gasped and he took that as a chance to enter my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. After a while we pulled apart to catch our breath and rested our four heads on each other. "Wow" we both said the same time. We laughed again and I rapped my arms around his torso, leaning my head on his chest. "Don't leave me like everyone else does" I muttered. When I thought he didn't hear me he replied. "I wasn't planning to" and hugged me back.
We stayed in the pool chatting and playing around, and a little bit of making out for a few more hours. It was around five in the evening and my stomach started rumbling. "Can we go get food" I whined. "Yeah I'm starving" he answered. We got out of the pool and grabbed our towels. I started drying my hair as Cole dried himself up. We went upstairs and had a shower, me in my bedroom and him in the guest room. When I was done, I put on an all adidas outfit and walked out the same time as Cole.

 When I was done, I put on an all adidas outfit and walked out the same time as Cole

"I'm guessing you like adidas then?" he questioned. I laughed and nodded. We walked towards my garage and I let him pick out a car. "Holy shit, you have the best cars in here how am I supposed to choose one?" After about ten minutes of trying to choose a car he chose my matte black Lamborghini.

 "Holy shit, you have the best cars in here how am I supposed to choose one?" After about ten minutes of trying to choose a car he chose my matte black Lamborghini

"Alright mami what would you like to eat" "ummm chick fill a?" I asked. "Yeah sounds good". On our way there he held my hand, and we sang our hearts out to the radio.
Cole- so baby pull me closer, in the back seat of your Rover.
Tina (short for Christina)- that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder.
Cole- Pull the sheets right of the corner of the mattress that you stole.
Both- From your roommate back in Bolder, we ain't never getting older!!

Soon we reached our destination and Cole went to the drive threw. We ordered our food and made our way back home.
As soon as we got home I stuffed my face in food. Cole noticed that my hair was in my way and if was annoying me so he grabbed it and put it in a ponytail while I ate my food. "Thank you" I sad once I had swallowed (I know what your
thinking you dirty minded person)
Once we both finished it was getting pretty late so we decided to go to bed.
I put on a loose crop top and a Calvin Klein thong on and went inside my bedroom to see Cole laying with his hands behind with head smirking at me.
"Are you seriously going to sleep here every night" I asked. "Yep" he said cheekily. I walking towards my bed and lied down so that my back was facing his chest. He came closer to me and put his hand around my waist. I felt his hand slowly trailing up my shirt (keep in mind that I wasn't wearing a bra).
"What are you doing" I asked him curiously. "Me? nothing" he said acting innocent "hmm" was my reply. Suddenly he cupped my breast and sighed. "Seriously" I exclaimed. "Yea it's nice like this" he said. I let him keep his hand there just because it felt so right. I sighed and drifted off too sleep but before I could completely close my eyes I heard him mumble. "Goodnight and I love your boobs, their great" I chuckled and snuggled up to him even more.