Chapter 1

Beep. beep, be- "agh shut up stupid alarm" I slammed my arm over to my bedside table and stopped my alarm from beeping before I threw it to the wall like I've done with fourteen other alarm clocks. I got up and stated my morning routine. I glanced at the clock at it read 6:50. school starts at 7:30 so I have enough time to get ready.

I hoped in the shower and turned both the hot and cold water on because I hate having cold showers in the morning. once I got out I put on my silky red robe and went to my walk in closet to find an outfit. I pulled out some lacy undergarments, leggings and an oversized hoody. I hate dressing like this but I want to keep a low profile so I don't really have a choice. Ever since that happened I haven't been the same person. I changed schools because to be honest, even though I was popular I never really had a real friend. They all liked me because I was apparently pretty, I have money and a nice house. They never really liked me for who I was and they never knew the real me.

Once I was dressed I put on my black high top converse, grabbed my keys to my white Ferrari and drove off to my dads business, or my business now, to check if everything I ok real quick. I never wear makeup because, I don't want to sound full of myself or anything but I have pretty flawless skin that I'm really proud off. I guess being a Latina has its pros. I checked the time while I was in the car and I only had five minuted before the bell went. "shit, ill just go to work after school" I mumbled to myself. I took the next turn and drove back to school. Once I parked my car I realised everyone was starring at my direction. "the fuck is there problem" I though out loud. Then it came to me. how could I be so stupid and careless. I forgot to swap my cars and now that everyone has seen the car I drive they are going to treat me differently. Soddenly, all the attention went to the shite black motorbike that parked beside my car. The person slowly took of his helmet like they do in the movies and "holly mother of dogs" I mumbled. The hottest, most beautiful species of human that I have ever seen before in my life was standing next to my car. He had hazel eyes, red pump lips, brown hair, muscles bigger then my two arms combined and was standing at, at least 6 feet tall. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a tight white V-neck that showed his muscles and abbs perfectly and a black leather jacket. I had been sitting in my car for at least five minuted gawking him. I snapped out of my trance when he looked at my direction winked and walked away. "guess I should've closed my windows" I said to myself. just then I heard the bell ring. Great now I'm gonna be late.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

so that was the first chapter. hope you liked it. It hasn't been edited so if you see a mistake please tell me to fix it.