Epilogue

~5 years later~ ^^ picture of the twins
"Mummy help" yelled my 3 year old daughter and son. Yep that's right twins. After collage Cole proposed to me and 5 months later me got married. Then 3-4 weeks after our honeymoon I found out I was pregnant. I couldn't be happier to bring these two little monsters into this world. They are my world.

"Where are you, you little rascals" said my husband who is almost 24 but acts like a 5 year old.
"Mummy hide us" said Amelia. "Ok" I replied. "Mummy be quiet you're weally loud" Alec shushed me. I laughed but nodded. "Princess, you haven't seen Amelia and Alec anywhere have you?" Cole asked but I knew he had already seen them since they were only hiding their faces and not their bodies under my arms while I'm sitting on the couch.
"No, I have no idea where they went" I said playing their game along with them. "I guess I should give you a kiss then" Cole said and leaned in. "No" "no we are right here" "don't kiss her" the twins jumped up and we started laughing.

Even though neither me or Cole had blond hair, Alec and Amelia did. I guess they got their hair hair
form their gramma then??

"Ha! There you are little monsters. Now come here so I can tickle you." Cole said and started chasing them around the house. I laughed and shook my head.

Maybe my life didn't have the best start. I lost my parents, fell into depression, and had no friends. But everything happens for a reason right? Maybe if things didn't turn out the way they did I would have never met Cole.
So in a way, I'm glad.
Everything turd out perfect, with my two little angles and a husband every woman would be jealous of, and a multimillion company that my husband I own, what else could I ask for?

The End

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/
Hello Everyone, this was my first story and it wasn't the greatest I know, But thank you anyways for reading it.