Chapter 4

"How- wha- when" Cole stuttered when he saw that I finished a whole pizza before him. "What can I say, I'm a growing girl, I need food" I smirked. "How do you not get fat" "I don't know, although, when I do gain weight, it usually goes to my ass and boobs" I said casually. He chocked on his pizza and started choking. I patted his back and laughed. "Girl are you not ashamed of anything, you talk about your ass and boobs as if they are nothing, although, like you said, you grow in all the right places" he smirked. I laughed and nodded. "I'm not really the quiet girl I am at school, I just like to keep a low profile because everyone that becomes my friend or gets close to me, ends up leaving me so now I just don't get close with anyone" I said. He looked at me in the eyes and said "I won't ever leave you Christina, I promise" "that's what they all say" I replied. "Anyway let's go watch a movie" I said trying to change the subject. He nodded his head and followed me to my room. I turned on Netflix on my plasma TV. "What do you want to watch?" "Hmm how about 21 and 22 jump street" he suggested "sure".

Two movies later and a stomach ache form all the laughing we did I was officially word out and ready to sleep. "Cole I'll show you were the guest room is" he got up and followed me. Once I showed him I went back to my room and went inside my on-suite to have a shower and brush my teeth. When I got out, in my undergarments, I screemed in surprise when I saw a body laying on my bed. Realization flew threw me and I realized that it was Cole. "What did I tell you about scaring me?" I asked angrily. He laughed and then wolf whistled. I raised an eyebrow and saw his eyes looking at my body again. I rolled my eyes. "Cole what are you doing in my room" I asked tiredly. "I said I was staying over so we can cuddly. Now I don't know if you realized but cuddling needs two people to be accomplished" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my bed. "Are you sleeping like that?" he asked wide eyed "yup". "This is going to be harder than I thought" he mumbled under his breath. I got under the covers and faced Coal. We stared into each other's eyes and mine started drooping. Then I turned so my back was facing his chest and he pulled me towards him. "Goodnight Cole" I mumbled. "Goodnight princess" he said as I fell into the land of dreams.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\I know this chapter is short, I'll try and make them longer

I know this chapter is short, I'll try and make them longer.