Chapter 11

I stormed out of the closet and ran to my car. I drove home with tears falling out of my eyes. That's it. Today I'm going to end it. End the pain that's been inside of me since the day they died. End the memories that have been haunting me. End everything.

I went upstairs and filled me bathtub. I got undressed and grabbed the blade. I sat down inside the bathtub and let the scorching hot water relax my muscles for a bit. Then I grabbed the blade and cut my wrist. Ouch. It went really deep but that's what I wanted. I did it again, and again, and again until the water was no longer clear.

Red. All I saw was red. Suddenly I felt tired. Really tired. I slowly started closing my eyes. The last thing I heard was the door to my bedroom bursting open.

COLES P.O.V
There's no way I'm going to let her leave without me explaining. I ran to my car and raced like a madman to her house. I'm surprised a cop hasn't seen me drive this fast yet. I have now accepted the fact that Christina is the love of my life and I will do everything in my power to my her mine.

Once I was at her house I ran out of my car and sprinted inside. Luckily I knew all the codes so it was easy for me to get inside. She wasn't anywhere to be found so I assumed she would be in her bedroom. I quickly ran upstairs and barged through her door. The bathroom door was slightly opened so I thought she was having a shower but I couldn't hear any water running. "Tina?" "Tina are you in here?" I asked again. I slowly opened the door and what I saw literally broke my heart.
Blood. There was blood everywhere, and Christina's lifeless body was laying in the bathtub. "CHRISTINA" I yelled trying to wake her up but it was no use. I ran towards her and lifted her arms. They were both cut. Deeply. I picked her up no caring that she was naked and full of blood and ran downstairs. I called 911 as quickly as I could and in the meantime grabbed some white sheets that I found in the cupboard and wrapped her naked body.

Soon the boys and the ambulance where at the house. "QUICKLY, DO SOMETHING" I yelled at the paramedics. I tried to get into the ambulance with her but they wouldn't let me. "I'm sorry sir Burbank family is allowed" said a lady. "I'm her brother" I lied. She nodded an let me in. I grabbed her hand while the paramedics wrapped her arms to stop the blood and pit and oxygen mask around her mouth. "Common Tina, please don't leave me. I need you" I cried, tears freely falling down my face. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Stay with me my beautiful princess"

Soon we were at the hospital. The paramedics got her off the stretcher and onto the hospital bed.
They ran inside and went straight into the surgery room while I followed them.
"I'm sorry sir only doctor and go past this point, you're gonna have to wait here" said a lady. "NO, let me see her!" I yelled. She glared. "Unless you want her to die, you're gonna have to work with me and let me go help keep her alive" she raised her voice. I sighed and nodded. She smiled and walked inside the surgery room.
One hour past, two hours, tree hours and nobody has told me anything. The boys went home since it was getting late. I was about to close my eyes when I doctor came out. "Family of Cristina Rivera?" He asked. I bolted up. "Doctor, is she ok?" I asked my voice cracking. "She is ok son, although she has lost a lot of blood which caused her to fall into a coma. It could be hours, days, weeks or months before she wakes up again. If you want you can now see her." I nodded and he showed me the way to her room.

Once I opened the door and saw her I immediately started crying. Her beautiful tan skin was now pale. Her arms wrapped up and her red plump lips were chapped. I sat in the chair next to her bed and cried. "My princess, I'm so sorry. I did this to you."

I cried for two more hours until the doctors told me it was time to leave.
"Don't worry princess I'll be back tomorrow" I kissed her forehead and walked out.