Chapter 12

COLE P.O.V
3 months.
It's been 3 months since I've seen her beautiful hazel eyes, her gorgeous smile that lights up my world, her sarcastic comments that always made me laugh.

I come here everyday and tell her what's been going on at school. Any drama that's been happening. The boys have also come and visited her at least four times a week.

"My princess, today is Saturday and I couldn't be any happier because I get to spend the whole day here with you."  I told her.
"I think I own you an explanation huh?" I asked as if she would answer. I tools a deep breath and started. "Even though you can't hear me I'm going to tell you why I went all crazy all of a sudden. The truth is, you drive me insane Christina. Your smile, your eyes, your sarcastic comments and your body as well. Lately I had been getting some feelings that I didn't want to have but I got them anyways.
Christina, the last time I fell in love which was a couple years ago, she girl had completely left me heartbroken.

One day I went to her house to surprise her with her favorite sweets and food and I found her in bed with a guy I didn't know. And you know what she told me? She said she never really liked me and that she used me for sex. Ever since, I thought that every girl was the same. I was afraid to fall in love again because I thought I would be left heartbroken, so I became a manwhore.

When my parents told me that we were going to move because my dads job got transferred, I couldn't be any happier. I would finally leave the school that haunts me with memories of my first true love. So we moved here. The first day o was there, when I was you I knew I had to have you. Something about you attracted you to me so much that I just couldn't get enough of you. So I came over your house and ended up making a deal with you that I eat to stay over for three months.

When I started getting feeling for you it scared me, so I lacked my bags and moved back to my house. The next day I made out with a girl I didn't even know the name of and then I teased you.

I was trying to get you out of my mind but nothing worked. I tried sleeping with another girl but I didn't want to do it with ant girl that isn't you. 

I only want you Christina and you know what? The time we spent away from each other made me realize something. I love you Christina. And I know that you are not like other girls. You have been through so much and you are the strongest person I know. I hope you wake up soon my love so I can kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I hope you can forgive me."

By the time I finished talking I was in tears. I held onto her hand that was now healed and kissed it. "I love you" I whispered into her ear.
Suddenly I felt her hand twitch. It must be my imagination, I thought. Then it happened again.

Christina's P.O.V
I woke up and didn't recognize where I was. Then I saw two familiar faces. "Mum? Dad?" I quickly got up and hugged them. "I missed youse so much" I cried. "Sweetheart we miss you too, you have become such a strong woman" my mother told me. "What are youse doing here, I thought you were dead?" I asked. They both laughed. "We are sweetheart. We just wanted to see you for a bit, but we have to go soon." My mum continued. "Now, that boy really loves you Chrissy." My dad called me by my nickname. "He does?" I questioned. "Yes my darling very much, and I might not be there to protect you from all the bad boys that want to date you but with this one I know I won't have to because even though he has hurt you he has been through a lot as well" dad said. "Yeah I know, I heard him talking to me" I replied. "Sweetheart, you have to go back now, Cole is waiting for you to wake up. He truly loves you and I know you do to" my mother told me. "But mum I love youse and I don't want to leave" I said with tears rolling down my face.  "We know sweetheart and we love you too but it's not your time to be here yet, ok?" She asked with a smile her face. I nodded and hugged them both. "Goodbye" they said.

"Beep, beep, beep, beep" what the hell? I thought. What is this sound?
I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn't open. I started moving my finger and I felt another hand holding my own. "What the?" Said another voice that I recognize very well. Slowly I opened my eyes. The light was so bright and my throat was completely dry. "Water" I croaked out. Cole got up and started running around like a mad man which made me smile. A few seconds later he came inside with a cup of water. He held it against my mouth and I drank all of it.
He put the cup down and looked at me in the eyes. "Christina? Are you really awake or am I daydreaming?" He asked. I laughed. "I'm awake Cole" he smiled and hugged me. "I missed you so much" he said into my neck. "I missed you too Cole" I said back. "WAIT" he yelled "I have to get a doctor hold up" he said in a panicked voice and ran out.  I chuckled and shock my head.
A couple minutes later a doctor named Rick came in. "Aaa, I see your finally awake sleeping beauty" he chuckled. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I feel like I haven't showered in months" I said and scrunched up my nose. "Well that's because you haven't. You've been out for three months" he said. "Seriously" I said in disbelief. "Yep, now do you want to have a shower?" "YES, I mean yeah sure" I said, my cheeks started burning in embarrassment. Dr. Rick and Cole laughed at my reaction. "I will call the boys and tell them to bring you an outfit" Cole told me. I nodded. Dr. Rick walked out and I got up to go to the bathroom.
20 minutes later I finished my short shower. I opened the door. "Cole? Can I have my clothes?" I asked. "Yeah here" she handed me the clothes. It was a sweatshirt, sweatpants and lingerie?? I opened the door a little bit "Boys? Why the hell did you bring a lingerie instead of underwear?" I asked confused. Jack popped up in front of my face. "Cause it was hot" he said casually and disappeared.

 "How am I supposed to put this on now, I barely have enough energy to move" I asked out loud

"How am I supposed to put this on now, I barely have enough energy to move" I asked out loud. "ILL HELP" yelled all the boys at once. I laughed. Cole opened the door and walked in. "Cole at you stupid? I'm naked. Get out" I whisper yelled. He smirked. "Not like I haven't seen you naked before" was his reply. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, can you please help me get dressed?" I asked. "Of course, anything for my princess" he said. He picked up the bra and I put my hands through the whole while he clipped it up. Then he picked up the thong and kneeled down. I put my legs through the wholes and he pulled it up. He left out stockings and the waist thing so I can be comfortable. He slowly came up again while kissing my stomach. "I've missed you so much Tina, you have no idea, everyday I would come here after school and hope that when I walk through that door I will see your beautiful smile" he said while leaning his forehead in mine and holding my hands. "I heard you, you know" I said. He looked up in confusion. "Everyday, everything you would say to me, I could hear it" I continued "you heard everything?" He asked in disbelief. "Yeah, and you know what" I asked. "What?" He said hesitantly. I went near his ear and kissed it. "I love you too" I whispered. He pulled back with his eyes widened and smiled. "You love me?" He asked again. "Yeah I love you so much" I said back, tears were welling up in both our eyes. He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. "I love you more" he said and smashed his lips against mine. This kiss wasn't like the other ones. It was lustful, just full of love. "I love you Christina" "and I love you Cole". Our wonderful moment was ruined by the boys. I opened the door and was attacked by four bodies "yyyeesss they love each other" screamed Jay "whoop whoop whoop" Jack and Ethan started whooping "I'm gong to be an uncle" now that was Luke. Suddenly it went quiet and we all looked at Luke. Then burst out laughing. "I miss you so much snappy" said Jay "I miss youse too guys" I said with tears in my eyes.  They all noticed and came in for a big group hug.
This is my family.