1 - When The Day Met The Night

Hello, readers!

I'm glad you chose to read this. Basically, there are no warnings whatsoever for this story, not counting the occasional angst, of course, but this is a pretty chill book all in all.

A lot of stories on Wattpad is triggering or have excessive amounts of alcohol and drugs mentioned, and although I too, have written stories with that, I felt like we all need a bit of a break. So here it is: the fluffy, slightly-angsty, chill story for you to read!

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters, uncle Riordan does!

Enjoy!

Nothing can explain the radical act of truly thinking. Really, there's no writing, no words, no sounds that'll ever really justify the act.

It is dangerous and surreal, that is, to think. But the sour truth is, that hardly anyone does. One must endure the painful promise the future holds. One must not suppress a single feeling, because in doing so, the world will simply fall apart around you. One must be willing to listen and accept that reality really does break your heart. It is said to be both the most beautiful and horrific things a human can win over- to reach for. You must not let others render your mind speechless and powerless.

Thinking. Thinking without the influence of others opinionated responses to doing so and completely disregarding any sane or logical part of you screaming for your eyelids to drop and mouth to stitch itself shut.

Only one or two curious minds have the sustainability to withstand the outcome they must face towards the end. Because there's always an end. To everything and everyone.

I, Nico Di Angelo am one of those curious mind's. William Solace is a second.