Chapter 2- Gifts

Starfire sat on her bed, stroking her Silcy on the head. She kept thinking about Robin; was she crushing on him?

Raven tapped on her door. "Starfire? Its me, Raven." She called out. "Come in." Starfire said. Raven walked in and sat on Starfire's bed.

Raven saw that Starfire was feeling a little down, "What's wrong, Star?" She asked. Starfire laid down, holding Silcy close to her. "*sigh* It is too difficult to explain." She says softly.

"Well, can you try to tell me piece by piece?" Raven asked. Starfire sits up, "Raven, I'm starting to have...the feelings for Robin..." She says, trying not to blush. Raven began to think about what happened with Robin earlier, she smiled.

"What kind of feelings?" Raven asks. Starfire lets go of Silcy. "You know. Romantic feelings, Raven." She says, blushing more. "I think I am crushing on him. I think that is what people on earth call it...crushing..."

"When did these feelings start happening?" Raven asked. Starfire began to think hard.

"Hmm...I do not remember correctly. All I know is that these romantic feelings just started happening somehow." She stated.

"~Ooh! Sounds like somebody's in love..." Raven teased. Starfire blushed hard and buried her face in her pillow. "Please stop it..."She said but it was muffled.

"Star, you know I'm just messing with you." Raven said as Starfire lifted her head up. "Raven, please do not tell Robin...I-I do not like people telling my secrets." She said softly.

Raven stuck out her pinky, "Starfire, your secret is safe with me." She said. Starfire locked pinkies with Raven. "Thank You, Raven!" She squealed as she hugged Raven hard.

"Heh...no problem..." Raven mumbled.

******Time Skip******
Robin walked into the door carrying a rose and a letter. Beast Boy walked out of the kitchen and saw Robin.

"Aw snap! You actually took my advice and bought her somethin'." He said. Robin stared at Beast Boy blankly, "No duh, Beast Boy." He said sarcastically.

Beast Boy rolled his eyes, "What does the letter say?" He asked, turning into a bird and landing on Robin's shoulder. "Its actually a poem...for Starfire..." Robin said.

"What does it say?" Beast Boy asks.

Robin opened the envelope and read aloud.

"Your special smile, your special face. You're a special someone I can't replace. I LOVE YOU and I always will. You've filled a space no one else can fill."

Robin folded up the poem and put it back in the envelope. "How are you gonna get it into Starfire's room without her noticing?" Beast Boy asks.

"I have my ways..." Robin answers. "Remember I was trained by Batman."

Beast Boy rolled his eyes again.

Robin heard footsteps and quickly hid the rose and the envelope behind his back.

Luckily, it was Raven. She saw the two of them with perplexed faces.

"Why do two look like you're constipated?" She asked.

Robin sighed of relief. "No, its because I bought Starfire something and I didn't want her to know it was me."

Raven smirked.

"Except, Robin needs to find away to sneak it into Starfire's room." Beast Boy says. Raven saw Starfire enter the bathroom.

"Better do it now. She just went to the bathroom..." Raven says, levitating and crossing her legs. She snapped her fingers and a boom appeared in front of her.

Robin quickly ran to Starfire's room and placed the rose and envelope on her bed. He dashed out her room just before the bathroom door opened.

Starfire entered her room and saw the envelope on her bed. "Who left a note on my bed?" She asked herself.

She read the note to herself and blushed at the words, "I love you and always will." She picked up the rose and enjoyed the aroma.

She looked at the signature which said, "Your Secret Admirer❤". "Who might this 'secret admirer be?" She asked herself.

Starfire put the rose on her mirror for decoration. She walked out her room and into the living room.

"Friends, I have just recived a note from someone called 'secret admirer'." Starfire said, flying toward the other titans.

Cyborg came into the living room. "~Ooh! Sounds like somebody's got a crush on you." He teased. Starfire blushed.

"However, I do not know who this person is." She said.

"You don't have to, Star. Just know that someone out there really wants to win your heart." Cyborg says.

Starfire gives him a confused look. "But why don't they just approach me directly?" She asks.

The titans shrug.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whaa??? Starfire crushing on Robin?!

Robin sending Starfire poems?? Whaa??

This fanfic is too much! Hahaha!

I worked hard on this chapter too....Stay tuned for more😉