Chapter 3- Who's My Secret Admirer?

"We didn't see anyone come inside..." Cyborg said, winking at Robin. "Did you, Beast Boy?"

Beast Boy shook his head.

"It was probably Aqualad...you know how he likes to flirt with girls..." Raven said sarcastically. Starfire thinks about the poem.

"I do not think its Aqualad. He would have given me a coral pendant." She says shaking her head.

"Wait! How would u know that, Star?" Robin asks. Raven stops reading and looks at him sarcastically, "Robin, its pretty obvious that he gave her one before." She says, looking back down at her book.

Beast Boy turns into a cat and curls up. "Man, all this secret admirer talk is boring me! Let's watch a movie or something." He whines. Starfire laughs.

"Its Beast Boy's turn to pick the movie anyway." Cyborg says, sitting on the couch. "Whoo-Hoo!" Beast Boy cheers.

He walks up to the TV and goes through the movies. He picks three DVDs.

"Alright guys, we can either watch Divergent, Ratchet and Clank, or Spider-Man 3." He says holding them up.

Starfire flys in the air excitedly, "~Ooh! I would very much like to watch Ratchet and Clank." She says.

Beast Boy chuckles, "Alright then. Ratchet and Clank it is..." He says, putting the movie in.

The other titans sit on the couch. Raven pops 4 bags of popcorn and gets herself some cracker jacks.

********TIME SKIP********
Later on into the movie, Starfire gets sleepy.

She yawns and leans her head on Robin's shoulder. Robin looks at Starfire and tries not to blush. He nervously wraps his arm around her.

Starfire gasps and opens her eyes. She notices that Robin's arm is around her and blushes hard. She closes her eyes again.

Beast Boy and Cyborg were knocked out. Raven was drowsy and kept trying to stay awake.

Robin was a little sleepy but stayed awake to finish the movie. After the movie was done, he softly shook awake Starfire.

"C'mon, Star. You need some sleep." Robin told her as Starfire drowsily nodded. "Want me to carry you?" He blushed. Starfire nodded, "Please..." She whispered.

So Robin picked up Starfire and carried her bridal style to her room. Wow...Star happens to be really light! He thought to himself, blushing throughout the whole process.

He made it to Starfire's room and put her into the bed. He couldn't help but stare at how pretty she looked when she slept. Robin blushed slightly and walked out of her room.

Robin walked into the living room and woke up Raven. "How long was I out?" She asked drowsily.

"About 30 minutes..." Robin says, yawning. "I'm about to go to sleep my self."

Raven wips her eyes. "Yeah, me too..." She yawns. She walks to her room and goes to sleep.

Robin does the same. They left Beast Boy and Cyborg asleep on the couch.

Meanwhile, Starfire kept shifting around in her sleep. She was whimpering with fright.

Something was wrong!

---------------------------------------------------------

Aww...now wasnt that sweet?! When Robin took Starfire too her room! Aww....

You see i left u guys with a cliffhanger! Haha!

I guess you have to wait for chapter 4!

Stay tuned for more chapters and updates! 😉