Chapter 11- Ice Cream(FINALE)

"Well, well. Look what we have here!" Cyborg said. Beast Boy turned into a cat and jumped on the edge of the couch.

"Whoa! Robin and Starfire together?" He shouted. "I ship it."

Starfire blushed and smiled. "Yup, and I'm happy to be with her." Robin said, kissing Starfire's cheek. The titans "Awed".

"Say why don't we all go for Ice Cream?" Beast Boy said, turning into a bird. The titans cheered.

*****TIME SKIP*****

Robin and Starfire got vanilla, Raven got chocolate, Cyborg got italian ice, and Beast Boy got a banana split.

They didn't wear their usual clothes today:

Raven wore a dark purple turtle neck, black tights and motorcycle boots.

Beast Boy wore a red and white hoodie, blue jeans, and black converse.

(A/N: I dunno 'bout Cyborg)

Robin and Starfire kept their original clothes on from earlier that day.

"Do you know what's funny?" Beast Boy asked. "What?" Raven asked. Beast Boy sat on a nearby chair,

"They would've never gotten together if it weren't for me." He said, leaning back. "What are you on about, Beasty?" Cyborg asked. "Do you not remeber? I'm the one that told Robin to send the gifts to Star." He said.

Raven crossed her legs and levitated, "I mean, it wasn't just you who helped...we all helped." She said. "Who cares? At least it worked." Cyborg said.

Meanwhile(a/n: in our universe...haha...ima stop -_-), Robin and Starfire rode the Ferris wheel and looked at the moonlight shine down on them.

"Y'know what this reminds me of?" Robin asked. "What?" Starfire licked her ice cream. "That time you first tried cotton candy and got it confused with a cloud." Robin said. Starfire laughed.

They kissed again. Then Robin wrapped his arm around her:

"Star...?"

"Yes?"

"I never wanna leave your side...."

They both knew that they would stay forever. They wanted to have another life together and protect each other...this love was STRONG LOVE.

THE END....

______________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFICTION. AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS OH, MY GOD!!!! I'M SPEECHLESS GUYS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Do you guys want a BBRAE story or a sequal to this story?

BBRAE?

Sequal?

Let me know by DMing me! 😉😉

THANK YOU!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!