Chapter 4- Nightmare

Starfire was having a nightmare!

Starfire's sister, Blackfire was at it again! She had destroyed half of Jump City!

Blackfire laughed evily as she blew up a nearby building. Starfire flew up to her sister. "Sister, please stop this! Can we not be friend like we were as children?" Starfire begged, pleadly.

"Never!" Blackfire shouted as a purple light if energy glowed in her eyes and around her. "Now say goodbye to your precious Jump City!" A purple lazer shot out her eyes and blew up the rest of Jump City.

Starfire tackled her sister trying to stop her. Blackfire threw Starfire off of her and punched her several times.

Starfire shot Blackfire with her lazer eyes and kept punching her over and over again.

It was no use! Blackfire flew towards the Titan Tower and lifted her hand up. Starfire has sadness filling her tears, "Blackfire stop this!" She yelled. Blackfire laughed maniacally.

"Say goodbye to your fellow titans!" Blackfire yelled as a beam of purple shot out her hand.

Before Blqckfire destroyed the tower, Starfire awoke!

Starfire woke with fear and sat up in her bed. She covered her eyes and sobbed. She wiped her eyes with her sheets.

Starfire got out of her bed. She walked into the hallway and to Robin's room and tapped on his door nerveously.

Robin opened his door and jumped at the sight of Starfire. "Starfire? What are doing up this late?" He asked groggily. Starfire giggled, she thought it was funny seeing Robin in his Pj's and his hair all over the place.

"Oh, I apologize for awaking you, Robin," Starfire whispered. "Its fine..." Robin said. "Come in, Star." Robin said, opening the door a bit wider.

Starfire walked inside. Robin sat on the edge of his bed next to her, "Tell me, Star, what's wrong?" He asked softly. Starfire sighed,

"When I was asleep, I had a dream that my sister returned and destroyed Jump City. She was about to blow up the tower but before she did I awoke..." She said.

Starfire covered her face, " Now I am worried that Blackfire will return and destroy everything..." She cried. Robin hugged her.

"Its okay, Starfire..." Robin whispered softly. "Um...w-why don't you sleep in here tonight...?" He asked, turning tomato red.

Starfire blushed, "If it is okay with you..."

"No, no! Its totally fine, Star." Robin said, blushing. He picked up a few pillows. "Just take my bed. Um, I'll sleep on the floor."

Starfire blushed and grabbed the pillows. "Are you sure, Robin?"
He nods. "Yeah, it's no big deal."
Starfire pursed her lips and nodded. She laid down and got comfortable. Robin grabbed a few pillows from his closet and a blanket and laid down on the floor.

Soon after they were both fast asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now guys dont think dirty at the fact that Robin and Star are sleeping in the same bed....😳😳

I will add more cuteness in chapter 5!!!

Stay tuned for more chapters and updates!! 😉