Chapter 9- Fluffiness

When Starfire woke up, she was excited! Today was the day she was going to meet her secret admirer!

She brushed her teeth and hair and changed her clothes. Starfire walked into the kitchen to get some cereal. When she turned around she accidentally bumped into Robin! The dry cereal fell to the floor, "I am so sorry, Robin..." Starfire blushed. "Its fine, Star." Robin said as they both went to pick up the bowl.

They bumped heads and giggled. "Sorry..." Robin said while he blushed. Starfire giggled, "You are not the one to apologize...I bumped into you." She said. They both sat there giggling and blushing.

Robin picked up the bowl. "Heh, guess I gotta get you another bowl." He chuckled, walking toward the cabinet. Starfire blushed as Robin made both of them a bowl.

********TIME SKIP********

Beast Boy came into the living room holding cardboard circles with "I have" and "never" written on them.

Cyborg looked up, "Oh, no, Beasty, we are NOT playing that!" He shouted. Beast Boy groaned, "Why, Cy, we never play this anymore...!" He whined.

Raven put down her book, "Probably because you always ask embarrassing questions." She mumbled.

"I DO NOT!" Beast Boy huffed, crossing his arms. Robin and Starfire walked out of the elevator, "Don't deny it, Beast Boy, its true." Robin laughed, sitting down. Beast Boy groaned and layed upside down on the edge of the couch.

"Beast Boy, stop acting like a child..." Raven groaned. "But its not fair!" He shouted. "It doesn't matter." Robin said.

Starfire felt bad, "I am indeed interested in playing this game Beast Boy wants to play." She said.

Cyborg got up, "Alright, I ain't gon' front, I'll join you guys too." He said as he followed them into the kitchen.

Meanwhile (in our universe.....I'll stop):

"Never have I ever....wrote fanfiction." Cyborg said.

Beast Boy held up "I have" and Starfire held up "Never".
"Beasty, you write fanfiction?!" Cyborg asked, suprised. Beast Boy shrugged, "I mean, who doesn't? My turn!" He shouted.

"Never have I ever....watched p***" Beast Boy laughed. "...and m********ed to it."

"Whoa! Whoa! Keep it rated PG! This is a 12-14 year old book!" Cyborg yelled.

(A/N: Wow...way to break the 4th wall, Cyborg....)

Beast Boy laughed so hard he fell out his chair. "Oh my, gosh! Haha! You-- you should have seen your face! Haha!" He laughed, wiping away a tear.

"Umm, what is m********ing?" Starfire asked innocently. Cyborg blushed, "Umm..." He whispered the answer into her ear.

"Eww....!" She shouted. "That is disgusting and I need to regurgitate!"

Raven walked in, "From the way Starfire's shouting and Beast Boy laughing his butt off, he asked the m********ing question..." She said, facepalming and walking away.

Beast Boy stopped laughing and wiped away a tear.  "Ah, sorry guys. I couldn't help it." He said.

Cyborg groaned. "Whatever, my turn. Never have I ever had a crush or still has on one of the Titans."

Beast Boy blushed and held up 'I have'. Starfire did the same. Cyborg held up 'never' and raised his eyebrows.

*******TIME SKIP********

It was that time! The time Starfire had to get ready to meet this secret admirer.

Starfire picked up Silcy and hugged it, "Today's the day, Silcy! I finally get to meet my secret admirer!" She said, petting its head.

She went to her mirror and decided to curl her long red hair. She put a butterfly hair clip in her hair. She went to her closet and took out that short purple dress and knee-high laced up boots Raven gave to her.
Starfire put on her heart shaped earrings and walked out her room.

"You look pretty..." Raven said.

"'Pretty'? She looks beautiful!" Beast Boy shouted.

"She looks like the princess she is." Cyborg said.

Cyborg hugged Starfire, "Have fun, babygirl." He smiled. Starfire smiled, "I will!" She flew into the elevator.

************************************

That chapter was both funny and cute! Mostly funny 😂😂

Also, I am soooo sooooo soooooo sorry for keeping u waiting for like...i dont know a 3 months? Yeah sorry....😖😖😖😖 wattpad got deleted and I had to reinstall also i had writers block...

Stay tuned for more chapters and updates😉😉