Chapter 8- Three Gifts In One Day?

The next day, Starfire walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She walked back to her room and sat at her vanity.

As she brushed her hair, she noticed an envelope on her mirror and a box of chocolates on her desk grabbed the envelope and opened it; the poem read,

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Chocolates are sweet, just like you. Your eyes are like an angels, and your laugh is sweet. "

Starfire smiled at the poem. She folded it back up and opened the box of chocolates, she took one and ate one. She closed her eyes and smiled, savoring the candy.

She quickly closed the chocolates and changed her clothes. She took the box with her. "Friend titans! I have recieved the soft brown candies from this secret admirer person. I'd like to share with you guys!" Starfire smiled and showed the candy to her friends.

"Sure, Star. I'll have one." Robin said, taking a piece of candy.

Not looking up from her book, Raven levitates a piece of chocolate and puts it in her mouth. Beast Boy grabs a handfull and puts all of it in his mouth. Robin chuckles. Cyborg grabs two pieces of candy and eats them.

"Wow, Star. This secret admirer person really knows what's up!" Beast Boy shouts. Starfire giggles and blushes slighty. "Now, now. We don't wanna eat all of them before breakfeast, do we?" She says, closing the box.

Beast Boy pouts.

"Who's turn is it to make breakfeast?" Cyborg asks. Robin gets up and looks at the calender, "Starfire's turn today." He says, looking at Star and smiling. Starfire smiles back.

Starfire decides to make pancakes. She took the syryp and spelled their names on them.
"Whoa! Star, how did u do that?!" Beast Boy asks. "It is a thing that people do on my planet to be nice." Starfire answers.

"You know, Starfire, your people seem really nice..." Raven says, taking a bite. "Oh, very much so!" Starfire smiles big.

Robin couldn't keep his eyes off of Starfire. She is so beautiful...how will I tell her? He think to himself, grinning. "Robin, you can't keep this a secret forever." Beast Boy says. "I know! I just...don't know how to tell her..." Robin says.

"Man, forget that! I'm gonna tell her!"

"Beast Boy, no!"

Beast Boy jumped on the table, "Yo, Starfire! Robin likes--" He was cut off by Robin's hand over his mouth.

"You're pancakes! I like your pancakes!'' He quickly said, smiling nerveously. Starfire looks at them confused then smiles, "Why thank you!" She walks in the living room.

Robin nodded and took his hand off of Beast Boy. "What the heck, man! Tryna embarrass me?!" Robin whispers. "Sorry, dude. She has to know one way or another." Beast Boy says.

"By jumping on the freaking table and yelling it out to the whole world?" Raven yells angrily.

"Not cool man..." Cyborg says, shaking his head. Beast Boy turns into a cat, "Look, I'm sorry, guys...forgive me...!" He begs, eyes growing big. Raven groans.

She holds Beast Boy in her arms, "Look, we forgive you. ONLY if you don't do it again." Raven warns. Beast Boy looks at Raven, "I pwomise, Rae-Rae!" He says in baby talk and turning into his normal state and hugging her.

Raven scoffs, "Get off me." She shoves him off her. Robin and Cyborg laugh. "Ooh~!  Raven and Beast Boy sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They teased. "Shut up, you two!" She yells, her eyes turning red and using her tentacle-thingies (A/N: What are they callex help me😂😔) to hang them upside  down.

"Okay! Okay! We're sorry! Just don't throw us out the window!" Cyborg begs. Raven calms down and puts them down.

"Jeezus, Raven..." Beast Boy says.

********TIME SKIP*********
Later on that day, Starfire goes to her room to find a envelope, a stuffed bear, and a pink rose. She opens the envelope, it reads:

" If you're reading this then that means you got the gifts. I want you to meet me tomorrow at Jump City Park at 3:00. Wear something cute. ~ Your Secret Admirer❤"

Starfire smiles. She foldes back up the envelope and puts the stuffed bear on her bureau. She puts the rose on her mirror.

Now what to wear? She thought to herself. She looked through her closet and found a purple dress with a pink belt on it. On the belt had a pink shaped buckle. For shoes, she found purple boots that Raven gave her.

"Yes! This is perfect!" She said. Starfire folded the outfit up and put it on her bureau.

This is the perfect! Starfire will finally meet her secret admirer!

______________________________________

Hahhahaha!!! Another cliffhanger😈

Also, I am so so so so so sorry I took so long to update...😢😢 I had writers block and didn't know what to write.

And yes! I will put more fluffiness BlackWolfRiver 😂😂

Stay tuned, guys! 😉😉