Chapter 5- A Flirty Morning

Starfire awoke and walked to her room and got up to change her clothes, brush her hair and teeth.

As she was about to leave her room, she noticed a vase of tulips on her dresser. When she picked it up a folded up piece of paper fell out, she picked up and read the note:

YOUR FIREY RED HAIR, YOUR GLOWING GREEN EYES. ARE YOU AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE?

Starfire smiled at the note, "Oh, how very sweet of them to send a lovely note..." She said to herself.

Starfire walked to the kitchen to get herself some cereal; she sat at the table.

About three minutes after, Raven walks in and gets herself some herbal tea. "Hey, Star." She says, levitating and drinking her tea.

"Oh, Good Morning, Raven. How are you this morning?" Starfire asked happily.

Raven shrugged, "Eeh, I'm okay. Just drinking my tea..." She answered. The other titans walked in.

"Ey, yo wassup, titans!" Beast Boy yelled, making a piece sign. Raven groaned.

"Well, we were fine until you came in here yelling..." Raven mumbled.

"What was that, Rae-Rae?" Beast Boy flirted, getting close to Raven's face. Raven slightly blushed, "None of your business..." She said sarcastically.

Cyborg walked up to the stove, "Alright, guys, pancakes and bacon or french toast and eggs?" He asked.

Beast Boy turned into a snake and slithered onto Cyborg's shoulder. "Dude, you know I want me some tofu!" He said.

Cyborg gaged. "Yuck!"

As they both argued, Robin sat next to Starfire. "Hey." He said. "Hello, Robin..." Starfire said as she blushed.

Raven looked at both of them and smirked. She puts her hands in a heart sign. Robin blushes hard and mouths, "Stop!" Raven laughs quietly.

Robin clears his throat and looks at Star, "So, um, did you find out who sent you the note?" He suddenly asks. Starfire shakes her head, "No, but this morning I recived another note," She says.

"Apparently, he knows what I look like because he complimented my eyes and my hair..." Starfire started to play with her hair. "Its true, Star, y-you have pretty eyes..." Robin flirted, smiling at Star.

Starfire giggled and put her bowl in the sink. Raven popped up next to her, "When are you gonna tell him?" She whispers to Starfire. "Tell him what?" Starfire asked.

"You know...tell Robin you like him?" Raven whispers, nudging Starfire on the arm. "Oh! That...I'll tell him at the right time." Starfire says, walking into the living room.

Beast Boy turns into a bird and lands on Raven's shoulder, "~Ooh! Tellin' secrets are we?" He asks. "None that you need to know of." Raven answers. "Aw..don't be like that, Rae. I know its about me." Beast Boy gushes.

"No. If it was about you it wouldn't be a secret." Raven says turning around with her hands folded. Beast Boy turns into his normal state, "Aw...is Rae-Rae angry?" He flirts.

Even though Raven was mad, she held back a laugh. "I know something that'll make that frown turn upside down!" Beast Boy said as he picked Raven from behind and tickled her.

"Hahaha! Beast Boy! Stop!" She giggled.

{AN: Wait, this is a RobStar fanfic! Not a BBRAE fanfic!!😂😂}

"Okay, enough flirting..." Robin taunted. "Says the person who secretly sends Starfire notes and stuff." Cyborg teases.

"Touchè..." Robin says. The other titans sit down around him, "When are you gonna tell her, man?" Cyborg asks. "I'll tell her when it's the right time to tell her." Robin answers.

"Better tell her before it's late, Robin." Raven says, walking away with the other titans.

Robin starts to think about what Raven said.

______________________________________

This chapter was....okay...tbh...

Also, I am soooooooo sorry for the long wait, guys!! I've been busy!!

Plus my birthday was on thursday...

The next chapter will have more cuteness I promise!!

Stay tuned guys!! 😉😉