Chapter 3

Tré sat there fidgeting in his seat. Billie put a hand on Tré's thigh. "Wh-what are y-you doing?" Tré choked out. "I'm trying to calm you" Billie replied. Tré took deep breaths and calmed down. As soon as he did Billie took his hand away very quickly. That was a gay moment. What the fuck Billie? You have a girlfriend. You have Adrianne so why are you being gay with that faggot. Billie started sweating. "Are you okay?" Tré asked. Billie didn't answer. Tré stared at him. "Uh we're here now" Billie said stepping out the car. Tré also stepped out the car and looked around. "Well not exactly. Just uh. Follow me. And try not to stare at my ass I know my ass looks good but y'know" Billie said then chuckled. Tré blushed rapidly and followed Billie. They arrived at this place that looks like where you have campfires. "Do you want one?" Billie asked, pulling out a fag. Tré shook his head. Billie started a campfire and sat there watching. Tré went and joined him. "What were you cold?" Billie asked. Tré nodded his head. "Y'know you can speak. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to hang out" Billie said, staring at the fire with a frown. "I'm still cold" Tré said quietly. Billie automatically took off his jacket and wrapped it around Tré. Tré hugged Billie. He couldn't resist he badly wanted to touch him. Billie slowly hugged back. "I'm uh gunna go grab a beer. Do you want one?" "Yes please Billie" Billie went over and grabbed the beer cases and carried them to where they were sat. He passed one to Tré. They sat in silence for a while. "Uh Tré. I would love to be your friend but everyone at school will think I've gone soft. I don't know. Is it alright if y'know I pretend to beat you up and you play along?" Billie said, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "Hey hey Billie don't cry. It's alright. Yeah we can do that" Tré said, wiping away the tear. Billie stared up into Tré's eyes. And that was it. Billie Joe Armstrong was in love with Tré Cool. He kissed Tré slowly. Tré didn't know what to do. He was frozen in fear and shock. And that was when he decided that he'd kiss back. They had a little make out session but then eventually stopped. "I uh. I-I'm so-sorry" Billie said, turning his head to look at the fire and blushing. Tré moved closer to him and rested his head on Billie's shoulder. Billie put his arm around the back of Tré and pulled him as close as possible. They both sat there in silence. But it was nice to them. The warmth of each other is all that they needed. It was soon getting dark so they packed their things away and headed to the car. Same old usual they got in the car and drove away. "Do you wanna come back mine?" Billie asked. "Uh yeah sure let me phone my mum first". Tré rung up his mum. "Hey mum" Hey darling what's up? "Is it al-". Billie starts moaning in the background. "Oh fuck Tré yeah" "Billie could you shut up and just drive?". Billie glared at Tré and did as he asked. "Sorry mum. My friend being an idiot. Anyway I was wondering I-if I uh. Shit. If I could stay over Billie's tonight?" Yeah sure but don't get up to anything. "Okay thanks mum bye". Tré hung up the phone. "Do you mind putting your hand there?" "My hand where?" Billie chuckled. "Near my fucking dick" "Oh you love it don't lie" Billie said, winking. Tré blushed and just ignored Billie. He soon took his hand away. "So you allowed to stay?" "Yeah" "Okay. You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" "No no don't worry I'll sleep on the floor" "No I will". This argument carried on for about 15 minutes straight. "FINE WHATEVER. HOW'S ABOUT WE BOTH SLEEP IN MY BED" Billie shouted. Tré looked down at his feet and started crying. Billie stopped the car outside his house. "Hey hey babe. I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout" Billie said hugging Tré. Tré nodded and got out the car. Billie did so too. He ran up to Tré and held his hand as they walked in. There was no one home so Billie could do anything he want. "Do you want to borrow some pyjamas? I don't wear them" "Oh no thanks. I sleep uh. Naked.." Tré replied. "Alright. Well tonight could you wear boxers? I do" Billie chuckled. "Whatever" Tré said, rolling his eyes and sitting in the couch. Billie sat next to him. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Billie asked. "Yeah sure" Tré replied. Billie turned on the tv and put on the first movie he saw. It was well boring. Tré fell asleep whilst cuddling Billie. Billie smiled and picked him up gently, being careful not to wake him up. He turned the tv off and carried Tré up to his room. He gently laid Tré on his bed and put the duvet over him. Billie stripped down to his boxers and got into bed next to Tré. He kissed his forehead and said "Goodnight Tré". He put his arm over Tré and fell asleep.