Chapter 12

Tré was leaning against Billie's car in the carpark. He was waiting for him to come out. "You took your time" "I did have papers to grade" "You're so sexy as a teacher" "Shh if anyone finds out about us in school it'll be classed as a teacher and student relationship" "Alright Mr. Armstrong" Tré replied and got into the car. Billie did so too and drove to his. They both walked in, tired from the exhausting day and lack of sleep. "What do you wanna do then Mr. Armstrong?" "I don't know" "Then think" "Why don't you?" "I've done enough thinking for today thanks". Billie groaned and stood up. "I don't know. We could go walk around in town?" "Yeah guess so". They both walked down to town and around hand in hand. "Shit" Billie said. "Whats wrong?" "Adrianne's there" "Oh who cares c'mon" Tré replied and dragged him past Adrianne. "Oh Billie you might want to check your social media. There's a video of you talking about Tré" Adrianne shouted as she walked off. Billie was confused and didn't have a clue what she was on about. Neither did Tré. "What does she mean by that BeeJ?" "I don't know I'll check when we get home" "Alright". Tré ran into the market and to the toy area. Billie walked after him knowing exactly where he'll be. "You're such a kid" "Hey leave me alone. I'm not a kid" "Yeah you are" "Fuck off" "Oh big words". Tré rolled his eyes and picked up a nerf gun. "Hands up bitch" "What have I done Tré bear?" Billie chuckled put his hands up. "Too late". Tré started blasting Billie with darts but they soon ran out. Billie smirked and picked up a foam sword. "Prepare to die". Billie charged at Tré and tackled him. "Ow Billie" "Sorry Tré" "Bitch" "Jerk" "Supernatural reference. I like it" "Well you do kinda make me watch it" "Its a good tv show" "Yeah whatever. It has fit men in it so yeah" "Hey I'm fitter" "Yeah. You're my baby Tré bear". Billie stood up and helped up Tré. "I'm going to buy fags coming?" "Yeah whatever BeeJ". Billie bought fags and ran out. Tré jumped onto Billie's back and let him carry him home. They finally got inside and crashed out on the couch. "Oh Billie that video" "Oh yeah". Billie got the video up and watched it with Tré. "What the fuck Billie!?" Tré shouted pushing Billie off the couch. "Tré I didn't mean too. I was drunk" Billie replied pushing Tré back. They both stood up and stared at each other. "Yeah but the whole world doesn't need know about our sex life" Tré growled, pushing Billie again. Billie pushed back and soon enough Billie got really pissed. "FUCK OFF TRÉ" Billie exclaimed punching him. "Tré I didn't mean too.." "Fuck off Billie. Don't speak to me" Tré cried and walked out. He started walking home but he saw Holly. "Hey Holly" "Oi oi peasant" "Cheers" "What happened?". Tré looked down at his feet. "Was it Billie?" "Yeah" "Why are still with him? He's abusive" "No he's not. He's just abusive when we're in arguments" "Yeah and remember before he went to England you guys used to always argue. You ended up in hospital" "Yeah I know but he changed but I don't know what triggered him tonight" "Go home Tré". Tré nodded and started walking home. He got in and there was no one. He was glad. He went upstairs to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. He got some Geography books and started revising in the front room. A couple of hours went pass and he was really tired. He put his books on the unit, walked to the kitchen, got some food and sat back down on the couch. He put on Modern Family because that was the only decent thing on. Its was really dark since he had all the curtains closed and the lamp off. He was laid down on the couch and eating a load of junk food. Tré felt like shit. There was a knock on the door but Tré ignored it. They knocked again and Tré answered it. Billie was stood there with a box of chocolate and flowers. "Hold on" Tré said taking the flowers. He walked into the kitchen and put them into the blender. Slowly he carried it out and poured it onto Billie's head. "Are you fucking serious?" "Bye Billie" Tré said, slamming the door. He put the blender back in the kitchen and ran into the front room. He was so tired that he just fell asleep.

Sorry its short but just building the suspense. Hope you like it