Chapter 11

"BEEJ" "Are just going to walk into my house without knocking now?" "Yeah pretty much anyway guess what?" "What?" "I got us weed" "Oh my god yes Tré! You're the best" "Wanna spark up now or nah?" "Fuck yeah. Shitty day at school" "Same here". Tré threw the weed at Billie so he can roll the joint. "Look at that beaut" "Oh yeah then Billie Joe" "Its orgasmic" "Bit too far Billie" Tré chuckled. "Here you can spark it up" Billie said, throwing the joint and the lighter at him. Tré did as he was told and smoked half of it. He passed it to Billie and sat really close to him. "Jesus Tré could be any closer?" "Oh you wish" "Oh yes I do" "Bite me" "Later big boy" "Oh fuck Billie fuck yeah harder" "Tré shush". Tré sat on Billie's lap. "Harder Billie" Tré whispered. "Tré stop moving" "Why?" "Because its uncomfortable" "Bullshit" "No Tré stop" "Fuck me harder Billie" "Shit Tré stop" "But Billie" "But nothing. You're way too horny" "Billie you sexy beast" "Tré fuck. Get off me" Billie growled and gently pushing Tré off. "OH MY GOD. BILLIE YOU'VE GOT A BONER" Tré laughed. He laughed so much that he was crying and fell down to the floor. "Shut up" "Don't worry Billie I'll take care of that" Tré said, smirking and climbing back onto his lap. He slowly kissed Billie. They got so caught up that they didn't realise Adrianne was in the room. Billie pulled away and stared at her. "Hey Adrianne..." "You fucking bastard. You said wouldn't do weed again but look you're as high as a kite and you're snogging you're ex boyfriend" Adrianne snapped and slapped Billie across the face. "Hey don't slap Billie. It was my fault. He's tried so hard to not get off with me but hey I am much sexier than you so I don't blame him". Adrianne glared at Tré and stormed out the house. They both laughed and carried on kissing. Tré pulled Billie's shirt off and noticed a tattoo. "When did you get that tattoo?" "Which one?" "The one that says Tré bear and it's in a heart" "Oh. I got that in England" "Awww". Tré started moving his hips. "Fuck Tré not again. You're going to snap my dick off" "I highly doubt that" "I don't". Tré started roughly kissing and sucking in Billie's neck. Billie gently pulled in Tré's hair earning a moan from the drummer. "Tré I just want to relax" "But Billie" "Go play with yourself" "No I'll cuddle with you" Tré mumbled and cuddled him. Billie turned on the tv and watched Impractical Jokers. It puts a smile on Tré's face when he knows Billie's happy. Tré pulled Billie closer to him. "I'm going bed you coming" "dirty" "Not like that Tré fucking hell. Its like we've swapped places" "Yeah yeah I know you secretly want it" Tré said and ran upstairs. Billie walked upstairs to find Tré in his bed. "What are you doing thats my bed" "But Billie I want to sleep with you tonight" "No because most of the time I wake up on the floor. I usually have to think if I was drunk or if I got pushed out the bed by you" "I promise I won't this time" "Alright then Tré bear" Billie said climbing into the bed. "Tré do you mind?" "What?" "Stop humping me" But Billie I need youuu" "Not tonight" "Fine" "Maybe tomorrow". They both fell asleep. "NO. NO GET OFF GET OFF". Tré shook Billie and he woke up. "What?" "I think you were having a nightmare". Tears were streaming down Billie's face. Tré hugged him closely to comfort him. "Its alright. I'm here". Billie moved down the bed. He rested his head on Tré's stomach and wrapped his arms around his hips. They didn't really sleep. Billie was softly munching on Tré and Tré was running his hand through Billie's hair and fiddling with it. Billie laced his finger on the waistband of Tré's boxers. "Oh so now its you who's horny" "Who the fuck said I was horny. I just like the feel of the material" "Yeah yeah whatever" "Bite me" "As you said earlier. Later big boy". They both laid there in silence, enjoying the warmth of each other. There was a knock at the door. "Why would anyone knock at this time" Billie said, getting out of bed. "You wanna hide your y'know. Got a bit of a hard on mate" "Fuck off" Billie said as he ran downstairs. He unlocked and opened the door. "What are you doing here at this time?" "Nice to see you too Billie" "Well I'm sorry if I'm shocked because it was only earlier you slapped me and broke up with me" "Yeah whatever. Are you busy?" "No why?" "Would you drop me off at mine please?" "I don't know. I kinda was sleeping" "C'mon we both know thats bullshit. If you was asleep you wouldn't have hear the knock so spill what was you really doing? Having sex with Tré?" "No he's not here" "Then why have you got a you know. Down there". Billie stared at her and said casually "I was touching myself" "Oh wow. Okay. Can you drop me off home or not?" "Yeah just wait let me get some clothes on". Billie ran upstairs and jumped onto Tré. He screamed but Billie covered his mouth. "Shhh Adrianne's downstairs. She thinks you're not here. I'm going to drop her off home. Why did you get so scared?" "Nothing don't worry" "Okay" Billie said, staring at him suspiciously. He ran back downstairs and grabbed the keys. "Come on then" Billie scowled as he walked to the car. "What's up with you?" "You. Why knock at this time? I was about to go asleep" "Fucking hell. Calm down" "Why should I?" "Why should you calm down? I should be the one angry. You've been sneaking around behind my back with Tré. And not to mention you're in your boxers. You never sleep in your boxers unless someone is sleeping in your bed" "1. That makes me sound like a whore and 2. That was the first time.. Well second. Me and him had sex in my classroom. During first period" "Well maybe you are a whore" "Oh yeah I've totally slept with most of the boys that was in our year" "Oh whatever Billie". It was hard for Adrianne to stay mad at him because he was so cute when he was pissed. Adrianne started stroking Billie's thigh. "Adrianne get off me" "Why?" "Because only Tré can touch me like that" "Yeah thats ruined the moment" "There was no moment" "Why are you such a dick" "I just am okay!?" "Fucking hell" Adrianne mumbled. "There we go your home" "Cheers". As soon as she stepped out Billie drove off. He quickly ran inside and up to Tré "Okay I didn't really want to see you, y'know touching yourself" "Sorry" Tré chuckled. Billie climbed into bed and cuddled up to Tré. "How'd it go?" "Well we had an argument then she tried touching me and then she was like why you such a dick so yeah" "Oh wow. Don't worry you're not a dick" "Cheers Tré bear" "Hold on BeeJ" Tré said climbing out of bed. "You've still got a boner" "I know. I'm taking care of it" Tré said as he locked himself in the bathroom thats connected to the bedroom. Billie grinned to himself and shook his head. He hasn't came out for a while.. Billie got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "Babe? Come on out I need a piss". The door quickly opened and he got dragged in. "Oh wow what is up with you lately?" "Nothing you're just so fucking cute BeeJ" "You've been non-stop horny" "I don't know. When I see you its like fuck I need you". Billie smirked and kissed Tré. Billie opened to door behind him and guided them to the bed. Tré trailed kisses down from Billie's chest to the waistband of his boxers.

10 minutes later

"Babe?" "Yeah Tré" "Does this mean we're together?" "I don't know. Do you want too?" "I wouldn't mind it. Be like the old times won't it? Less arguing though" "Yeah alright. We can be together". Tré smiled and cuddled him. "Just imagine the amount of hickeys that we're going to have tomorrow" Tré chuckled. "Yeah. And I'm also going to be sore tomorrow" "Sorry babe. I just forget and become rough" "Hey I didn't say I didn't love it". "Yeah alright have fun walking around awkwardly tomorrow. Night babe" "Night ya fucker"