six: laneys pov

Pls comment, vote and share. I love u all. And also, give suggestions on the story on what I should and shouldn't Change. Thank you all ps ilysm :)

I finally reached the new tattoo place I was supposed to meet zac, my boyfriend that I guess I'm not allowed to see. I'm such a disobedient 16 year old -note to self, the sarcasm in my voice. I still can't understand how humorous I am even with all the trashy drama on ground.

I spot zac just outside the brick layered stature, leaning by the wall just beside the glass.. or should I say push or pull double doors. He was wearing a black and red patterned shirt, a pair of black jeans and sneakers, black to be precise. As I approached him, I noticed he had his earphones around his neck and his iPhone 7, I remember getting him on our 2nd anniversary, just a month ago.

"Babe, babe what the fuck? Whats going on? Did you have a fight with your mom again.. Wait a sec, was it because of me?" I could clearly see the worry behind his electric blue eyes that shone in the dark.

"Tell me laney, I hope I'm not the cause of your mom and you fighting again... Please, please tell me"

And again for the second time in the last one hour, my emotions betray me and yes.. I start to cry my eyes out. I felt zac put one of his cold hands on my left cheek and the other go around my waist.
I still kept on watering my shirt with salty tears until I felt a sharp pain in the front of my head. I winced a little grabbing my forehead with one hand and the other holding zac's shirt. I then felt like I was hit in the head with a log and then

I heard my name, "Laney!", "laney!",

Everything became blurry,

I fell first on my knees,

I blacked out.

So literally, all I could see was black

And my fucking life ending right in front of me.