Chapter 25 (dirty)

I wake up in Dylan's arms and smile at his cuteness as he sleeps.

God, he's adorable but...

Nathan's cuter.

What have I done?

I quickly and quietly get out of the bed before getting dressed and leaving Dylan a note.

Hey,

Gone back to Orlando's. I need to sort out my stuff. Here's my number <Number> Call me or text me later :)

Scarlet x

I leave Dylan's house and make my way back to Orlando's before realising I'm completely lost because I have no idea what this part of Gloucester is.

I go to the end of the road and look at the sign before going through my contacts.

Who should I ring?

Nathan or Orlando?

Nathan.

(N= Nathan S= Scarlet)

N: Hello.

S: Nathan, I'm lost.

N: Well where are you?

S: Lost.

N: Tell me the street and I'll pick you up.

S: <street> Please hurry. I'm cold.

N: I'm on my way. Are you coming back home or going to Orlando's?

S: Orlando's. I need to pick up my stuff then I'll come back home.

N: Okay, I'm coming.

He hangs up as I stand on the corner of the street.

A few minutes later Nathan pulls up beside me and I get in the car.

"Thanks for this." I say as he nods and doesn't say anything.

"Um... How is the house?" I ask as he glances at me and smiles.

"I cleaned it up and bought some new photo frames. I fixed your necklace and the cup too. I glued the cup back together we just can't use it because it has a few holes in it and I bent your charm back the right way and put it on a new chain." Nathan says as I nod.

"Thanks." I say as he smiles a little.

"Um... Do you want some help with your stuff?" He asks as we pull up outside Orlando's and I shake my head.

"Orlando will help me." I say as I get out and we bring my stuff the the car and put it in the boot.

I hug Orlando and kiss his cheek before getting back in the car.

"Let's go." Nathan says as I put my seatbelt back on and we pull up outside our house.

I walk inside and see that Nathan has done what he said he's done and sigh.

I put my new stuff in my wardrobe and draws some of them still in the boxes and bags they came in.

I sit on mine and Nathans bed before sighing again as I feel Nathan sit beside me.

"Sophie's still at my mom's." He says as I look at him and smile.

"Do you wanna do something?" Nathan asks as I shrug.

"Can we lay together for a while?" I whisper as Nathan nods and lays down with me in his arms.

"I'm sorry about the argument." He says as I cuddle into his chest.

"Me too. I just got so wound up. I just went crazy." I say as he kisses my head and I smile a little before my phone beeps from a text.

I sit up and look at it before smiling.

From: Unknown

I got your note. I would've took you to Orlando's. Did he pick you up?

To: Unknown

No Nathan did. That's fine. Honestly. How are you? x

From: Unknown

Who's Nathan?

To: Unknown

Um...

From: Unknown

Oh, I see. You were using me to get back at him, right?

To: UNknown

No! I would never use you. I gotta go bye x

From: unknown

I don't wanna see you anymore.

I sigh before deleting the messages and shrugging.

I turn to Nathan and press my lips against his roughly as he places his hands on my hips before placing them on my ass as I kneel above him.

I go to the door and shut it before locking it and pushing Nathan back onto the bed before climbing over him and kissing him.

"Scarlet..." Nathan groans as I pull his top off him and smirk at him.

He pulls my dress off me before undoing my bra and throwing it to the floor.

He flips us over and kisses me before taking my tights off.

I undo his belt and button before pulling his trousers down along with his boxers to reveal his erect dick.

He pulls my underwear off before kissing me and entering me slowly as I moan a little.

"Nathan." I moan as he kisses me and pushes himself in all the way as I moan a little more.

"Nathan..." I trail off as he kisses me again and gets faster making me moan louder.

"Oh. Jesus Nathan." I moan as he kisses me again.

He gets faster and further hitting my G-Spot each time as I wrap my arms round his neck and kiss him while pulling him closer to me.

"Nathan, I'm gonna cum." I say as he smirks at me and kisses me before whispering in my ear "Cum for me baby." as I cum for him.

He cums a few seconds after as I feel warm traces of liquid run through me.

Nathan collapses beside me before pulling me into his arms as my back faces him.

He starts kissing up my neck before I feel him get another eretion and giggle.

He enters me from behind as I stop giggling and moan before feeling him stiffen inside me making me moan again.

"Nathan." I moan as he starts moving gently and slowly while kissing my neck as I moan slightly for him.

"I want you to cum again." He whispers as I cum for him and he cums for me.

He stops before kissing me as I kiss him back and climb back into my underwear.

He does the same and we cover ourselves with the covers before cuddling as Nathan smiles and kisses me.

"I missed this last night." Nathan says as I smile.

"So did I."