Chapter fifteen

Disclaimer: This chapter has mature content. Skip to the next chapter if you are not interested. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Liza and David spent the whole day planning their wedding. It would be in a couple months.

Liza had always dreamed of a beach wedding ever since she was little. David said he would love a beach wedding, but he really just wanted Liza to be happy. They would also go to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

"Can we keep it a small wedding?" Liza asked.

"Yeah," David said. "We will only invite our close friends.

They continued planning, mainly following what Liza said. After a couple hours, both of them were over it.

"I can't do this anymore," Liza laughed.

"If I have to look at another color swatch I'm going to lose my mind," David laughed.

"What do you want to do instead of this?"

David paused, then grabbed Liza's hand. He took her to his bedroom.

"David, what are you-"

David kissed Liza's neck and lips.

"David-"

David stopped, looked at her for permission, then took off her shirt.

Liza's POV

I had no idea how bad I wanted him until he was kissing me, making it so easy to have him. His soft lips pecked at my neck, then to my lips. He licked my bottom lip, then slid his tongue into my mouth. He lifted me up, then placed me on the bed. I pulled his shirt off of his body, then pulled off his pants. We flipped over, causing me to be on top. David placed his hands on my waist as I kissed his chest. We then flipped over again, allowing David to pull my shorts off. He kissed my inner thigh, making my heart race.

David's POV

I don't know what came over me, but I needed her. I love her. As we became undressed, I felt myself want her even more, and I knew she wanted me. I pulled off her panties, then she pulled off my boxers. She squirmed, then pulled me up to her. She kissed me, whispering, "I need you."

Liza's POV

Whenever David kisses me, my heart beats faster. I can't help but squirm when he finds my sensitive areas. He unclasped my bra, leaving me exposed. "So beautiful," he whispered. He then grabbed a condom and slid it on.

David's POV

She looked so beautiful. She always does, but seeing her vulnerable and exposed made her more beautiful. My body was aching to get inside of her. I grabbed a condom, slid it on, and went inside her.

Liza's POV

He smiled and kissed me every time I moaned. His hands were on my waist, encouraging me to keep going. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him a new angle. He went faster and harder, aching to make me moan.

David's POV

Liza clawed at my back and sucked on my neck. Liza arched her back, bucked her hips, then fell back onto me. She continued to kiss me, causing me to go even harder. Liza took her legs off of my waist, leaving me to be on top of her.

Liza's POV

Everything felt so amazing. I couldn't help but claw at his sweaty back, arch my back when he found my spot, and kiss his neck. As he was on top of me, I screamed his name, causing him to kiss my neck. My whole body wanted to explode. Slowly, I started to get the feeling again. The feeling that makes you scream and moan. "I'm close," I moaned.

David's POV

When I heard her say she was close, I went harder. She screamed my name, then wrapped herself around me.

Liza's POV

Pleasure overcame me. My back arched, and I moaned his name. We fell asleep sweaty and wrapped around each other.