Love torn by War

Second Book to The Life of Sophia Arabella.

What do you do when the only person who loves you unconditionally was kidnapped by your ex-mate? You will search near and far for him and fight until death to have that person back in your arms. Well that is what I am doing, I am fighting to get my mate back and I will kill anyone who gets in my way.

No one can stop Sophia from finding her mate Daniel. She finally gave love another chance and when things were finally going good her life decided to throw her some lemons. Lizeth had casted a spell that would deliver Daniel to her and Kol, but Sophia was always one step ahead of them. They might have her mate but that wont stop her from fighting for what is hers.

Thank you for everyone who read the first book you guys are awesome.

Also I would like to ask if you haven't checked it out yet I have another story called

Disasterology: Marie Maxwell was the daughter of the best warriors in the nation also know as the Beta and his Mate Jack and Rosemarie. They raised Marie to become one of the greatest warriors in the nation just like them, but they didn't expect her to find out that they really weren't her parents. Everything she knew was all about to change when she finds out who she actually is.

Please go check that story out it will mean a lot to me.

Comment and Vote hope you like The second book as much as the first.