Elizeth

The heat from the flames rushed all around us keeping the witch in the middle of the ring. She chanted some spells trying to ease the heat but I pushed more flames out.

"You can't do this Elizeth. I will stop you" I growled. She threw her head back and started to laugh, a laugh so evil it gave you nightmares.

"You just don't get it do you Sophia."

"Get that you're a psychopath? Or maybe I don't get how you could kill your own son for a spell that won't work." I stated

"It will work, my sacrifice won't fail me. I was saying you don't understand that I was the witch to fight Francesca it wasn't my blood line it was me! Because of her I lost everything, my right to the throne, my right to love. She took the one guy I loved away from me! He was mine before she realized he was her mate, mine not hers." She yelled

"So you decided to ruin my life?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course, I promised I'd ruin your whole blood line." She yelled making wind appear making the flames disappear. I looked up and saw her running towards me with a sword. I went to reach for my weapons but coming up with nothing. I lost them when I shifted into my wolf. She swung the sword aiming for my head, just as I felt the air rush next to me I duct just in time making her sword jam into the tree. I quickly scrambled to my feet right at the same time as she pulled the metal blade out. She swung it a second time just skimming the skin on my arm making the thick red blood ooze out. It fueled my anger towards the witch. I concentrated on making a sword out of ice and to my luck it was created just in time to block her third attack on me.

"This ice is no match for my sword" she commented forcing more strength towards my ice blade. I gritted my teeth together and forced more power towards the ice sword making it stronger. I finally pushed her off right when the blade broke in half. She ran towards me again making me jump onto a low branch on the tree. I threw ice blades at her one slicing her cheek as it flew next to her. She hissed slowing her attack towards me. I threw some more ice blades towards her and created another sword. The both blades clashed together once she reached me both of us trying to balance on the branch. Hit after hit the two swords clashed against each other until finally the branch broke unable to carry our weight any longer. We both tumbled to the floor, with Elizeth falling on her back giving me the advantage if surprise. I took that moment and longed my ice blade through her chest. She screamed in pain as I pushed deeper through her flesh. The screams lasted what felt like forever even after she took her last breath the screaming continued. I looked around and noticed we were still alone I looked down at her body. It was slowly aging trying to catch up with her original age. The hair on her head slowly turned grey then to white and fell off. Her once flawless skin held wrinkles as old as time. Her body slowly turned to bone and caught on fire signaling the final stage of her death. Did I putty her, almost. She deserved this death, she deserved ten times worse.

"Til death do us part Elizeth rest in hell where you belong." I stated and walked back to the pack grounds when I got there I noticed it was a full out battle. Wolves attacking each other Vampires against Wolves. It was a slaughter house, blood painted the grass and fields as wolves and vampires dropped to their deaths. As if on cue thunder and lightning erupted through the sky soon the rain will fall. I looked up to the skies and just in time a single drop fell on my cheek, then another and another until it was a full out rain storm. Rain seemed like it came from every direction. While observing the rain I started to see wolves retreat. The first battle was soon to be over once the last warrior leaves the field. I watched the dead bleed out and I heard the cries of the wounded. I looked around and felt calm knowing Daniel or any of my boys dead or wounded.

"Looking for me love?" I heard a husky voice. I turned right after lightning flashed the sky temporarily flashing light on his handsome face. I gave him a sweet smile before rushing towards him. I ran dodging the dead bodies jumping over piles if dead wolves and vampires. War brings sorrow and pain. Death and heartache, tonight mates will be laid to rest while the other suffers the consequence of not being able to keep the love of their life safe. As I ran to the love of my life I felt the pain that all these people's relatives would feel tonight or maybe the already could feel their other half gone. As he wrapped his arms around me, I knew with him I will be safe.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked touching my arm lightly examining the cut.

"I am now that I am with you. I missed you." I stated while looking into his dark eyes.

"Love you Sophia."

"I love you too Daniel." I stated before things went black and I fell into a deep sleep. I was beyond tired and I used too much energy using my fire and ice powers. When I finally woke up again I was in my comfortable bed. I looked around trying to find Daniel hoping he decided to stay the night with me, but like most nights he was keeping his promise by sleeping in separate rooms. I hated that vampire law and wished it was just a joke. I decided I had enough rest and went to get ready for the day. I walked to Daniel's office and before I stepped in I heard him talking with his parents.

"Daniel the ceremony needs to be soon. The longer you two go without the blood ritual the harder it will be for Sophia." The king commented.

"I know that's why before that whole attack, we were planning to come to you guys about the ceremony. We want to have it as soon as we can before another attack." Daniel replied.

"Very true just look how exhausted she was after using her powers for a few hours. She has been asleep for half a week." The queen stated.

"Ease dropping I see." I heard Caleb comment

"No I am just standing here looking pretty." I stated

"Sure you are but I am here to talk to Danile. So if you please move to the side." Caleb stated while opening the door.

"Sophia, your awake." Daniel stated while rushing towards me and scooping me up in one of his hugs. I cuddled in his embrace and cherished being back in his loving arms.

"The ceremony would be held tonight my love." Daniel stated

Awe so the first attack is done and Daniel and Sophia are going to get married or well bond each others blood. comment and vote