17.

Malia fell asleep right when we got on the interstate. I was grateful for that. Malik was still munching on his food. Big hungry ass.

"You tired?" He asked. I nodded but kept driving. "Pull over." I was in the farthest left lane on the interstate so it took me a couple minutes to pull over.

Once I pulled over, me and Malik switched seats. I got in the passenger seat and turned the air off. Nigga had it feeling like damn Antarctica in here. I yawned then kissed his jaw. He smiled, showing his gold grill. He need to stop putting that shit in his mouth. His teeth gon fuck around and fall out.

"Stop putting that ugly ass grill in." I said. He chuckled then turned the radio up, ignoring me. Pop Style by Drake was on. He so damn lame.

"So you gon' ignore me? Ight." I turned my head towards the window and groaned. He get on my damn nerves. Nothin but love though.

"Baby don't even start that." He rubbed my left thigh. I rolled my eyes. He gripped my thigh then put his hands on the wheel. I smiled and drifted to sleep.

I woke up not even two hours later to Malia screaming. She had tears streaming down her face and Malik had his jaw clenched. These two are too fucking much.

"Mama Bri, tell daddy to get me a Happy Meal!" She wiped her face. I yawned and checked the time. It was 3 in the morning.

"Malia, Mcdonald's doesn't sell Happy Meals right now. Want some french toast sticks?" I always got her those from Sonic when I dropped her off at school.

"Stop babying her. She boutta be 7. She needa act like it." Malik said while rubbing his face. My poor baby.

"Boy she hungry. Get her somethin' to eat." I smacked the back of his head. He squeezed my hand as he got off the interstate.

"Yo' bad ass better go back to sleep after you eat or we goin' back home." Malik said. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk to her like that." He smacked his teeth then pulled into the Sonic drive-thru.

Kiari

I got off the plane with my son, Trey, and his mama, Timara. She was startin to get on my damn nerves to be real. She actin like I haven't done nothin for this boy. I bought all his diapers, bottles, I even rented out Disneyworld for this lil nigga and he only six. He not even big enough to get on some of the rides.

"I'm not about to go through this witchu." I said while stuffing our bags in the rental car. She had my mini me on her shoulder. Sometimes, I wonder why I had to get her pregnant. Out of all the bitches in the world, I knocked up a hood rat. A damn hood rat.

I pressed the 'Start' button on the car which started the engine. She buckled Trey in then got in the front seat. It was 5:38. I wanted to get there before 9 because it opened at 8 but it  didn't go how I planned it because there was a lot of traffic. A lot of fucking traffic. We ended up getting there at 11 and it was a bunch of people there. But I don't know why. Did I not rent this thing out?

I found a parking space then got Trey out the car. Timara followed behind us.

"Uhh, I rented this thing out a few weeks ago. Why are nigg-people here?" The person behind the booth scrunched his face. Nigga looked stupid.

"Disneyland hasn't been rented out in a few years, are you sure you didn't rent out Disneyworld?" I put my hand over my eyes. I know my stupid ass did not rent out the wrong fucking place. I handed him a couple 100s so we could get in. I didn't want to be around all these people. I don't like people like that.

"I thought you..." Timara started.

"Shut up Timara." I didn't feel like hearing her shit. She talk to damn much, that's why I can't wife her. Bitch gon fuck around and talk too much. Then Ima have to put my chrome to her dome.