33.

After we left the mall and got our nails done, she drove to the house since my white toes were wet and I didn't wanna mess them up. We walked in with our bags. Malik and Kiari were in the kitchen yelling at each other and the kids were on the couch watching Despicable Me on the TV.

I sat my bags on the couch then went to the kitchen to make me a plate. Malik snatched my arm while I was getting the cornbread. I took my arm from him and gave him a mean mug. Nigga always tryna touch me.

"Ight they here. Let's go pussy ass nigga." Same old Kiari. Always tryna fight.

"Nigga we can fight right here." Malik got in his fighting stance. Nigga look like a praying mantis.

"I don't care why or where y'all fight but y'all needa get the fuck outta the kitchen." I put my phone on the table, my old school R&B was playing. Don't Leave Me by Blackstreet specifically.

"Bri this nigga tryna shoot me and shit." I shrugged. Fuck he want me to do? I'm definitely not jumping in front of no damn bullet for Malik cheating ass. Maybe Malia, but not Malik.

"He needa shoot that bitch you fuckin' wit'. Them dingy ass panties." I sat in the burgundy table chair and looked at Timara. She was leaning against the couch, watching the scene unfold.

"Fuck all this talking shit. Meet me outside when you done bein' a pussy nigga." Kiari walked out the house. I shook my head at Malik then grabbed my plate. I walked outside and saw Kiari leaning against my car. Flies kept swarming my plate so I swatted them away.

"You ight?" He nodded and pulled a blunt out his pocket. I quickly finished eating and put my paper plate and plastic fork in the garbage bin.

"Hotbox?"