55.

I figured Malia was gonna be at her grandpa's for the fourth of July so that gave me more than enough time to get my things and go.

"Oh damn." I walked past Malik's dead body. His eyes were opened. I was gonna close them but they would trace it back to me. I shrugged and took all my clothes off and put them to the side. I had to burn them.

After I packed all the stuff I wanted and changed, I went outside to my patio and poured gasoline then lighter fluid on my blood stained clothes.

"Crazy how things turn out." I said. I went to the rental car and made sure I had everything, including the gun. I was definitely gonna need it.

I sat in the car and thought of the stories I would tell at the funeral, and what I would say if the cops pulled me in.

"Damn." I pulled my phone out and saw Quavo had called me over ten times. I called him back and smiled when he answered.

"You good? You made it safely?"

"Yes, the jets coming tomorrow?"

"It's still there." He laughed, making me laugh. "I told the pilot to not leave because you move fast. You ready?

"Yeah, I'm driving now." I pulled out of my driveway before looking back. "Hold on Quavo, lemme call you back."

I hung up and walked in the house. I turned the eyes on the stove on to make it look suspicious. Then I went through my cabinets and got a box of matches. I lit the match then dropped it to the floor.

"See y'all in hell."